Before and After

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Before pictures no smile, hair lank, drab cloths, chin down. After - smiling, hair blow dried, crisp clothes and chin lifted up (and a slight coating of tinted cream)

Back in the day didn’t actresses use hemorrhoid cream to tighten around the eyes?

I tried one of those creams from either Q or IW but they made my eyes water and they cracked like glue so you ended up with a crackle glaze efffect. I was never sure if it was to go on before or after moisturiser and foundation so I was on a hiding to nothing!
I read somewhere that the actress Marlene Dietrich was both terrified of looking old and of operations that she used surgical needles to pull back the skin on her face. No idea if it was true.

That's ridiculous! Hair done, make up applied, eyebrows done...but the neck? Impressive. I'm wondering whether her skin has been pulled & duck-taped around the back. No wonder her lips look more stretched out. Hope she doesn't sneeze, 'cause the whole lot could "go"!

Perhaps she uses Frank's trick of having a bulldog clip holding the back together 😂 😂

In that after photo is her face noticeably wider than in the before one?
Yes, after face looks much squarer. That could account for the neck transformation...
I've seen enough makeup tutorials for hooded eyes to know how much magic can be applied with an eyeshadow brush to make it look like the hooding has gone.
Not convinced at all.

Isn't she married to a plastic surgeon? I'm not sure, though.
I hope you appreciate this because I had to try to dredge up GCSE German so I could read his German Wikipedia page! 😂

Judith’s husband is called Alexander-Klaus Stecher...
He’s 53/54 yo and is an actor/TV producer.... and sometime singer (he did some project with his twin brother who is an opera singer....
As Judith was!

He was previously married to another TV presenter and had two sons with her...

It says he got divorced 2010 and then married Judith in 2011?
And they have two daughters.
But sure her daughters are older than under 10ish so maybe they got together before he divorced...?

Anyway she was born Sept 1971 so she’s 50!

She was an opera singer, TV presenter and “entrepreneur”..!

Know she’s on the German Dragon’s Den.
And think they are celebrities over there, although no idea how famous!

I’ll have to get in touch with my German ex to ask him! 😉

View attachment 23168

This is from last night's presentation of Korres 3 Piece Mediterranean Miracle Milk Collection, the 'after' was live in the studio with obvious differences in lighting, expression and with makeup applied! I am a fan of the Mediterranean Miracle Milk Serum but this comparison means nothing at all !
There's a huge difference between pics, but who would believe it was due to a serum?

Latest posts

Back