Belle Gray?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JW2

Registered Shopper
Anyone ever heard of the new fashion range on tomorrow, Belle Gray? There is a maxi dress and a skirt I'll be interested in seeing on air.

Belle gray fashion

Ha ! anyone else recognise the guest for this 'premier' show ??

I did, - it was the lips !!! they hit you before the rest of her !

She is Lisa Rinni, a stalwart actress of the True Movie channel. Has appeared a lot with her hubby, Harry Hamlin of L A Law fame.

Now she has her own 'range' - I wonder if she'll go the way of Audrey wotsit of Dallas fame, 3 shows and oblivion !!

Belle Gray?

The 5pm show sold out early, Julia carried on with presenting Casual&Co. To me it seemed more of the same with nothing I would wear.

Caught a bit of Casual & co with Julia and even though I wasn't going to buy it was a pleasure to hear sizes and explanation of fit. I wish the others would take note that this the info we need not daft ideas of where we can wear them etc.

She was a bit silly over the sunglasses and reading glasses but I'll forgive her that.

Incidentally, the name Belle Gray is a combination of the names of Lisa Rinni's two daughters.

Nothing new fashion wise, same old 'American style' tops that every other American designer coughs up.

l've often wandered why, with all the old movies that Hollywood churned out and the fabulous fashions in the 40's and 50's, and the evening dresses to die for, that today's designers don't sit and watch and take some inspiration from them ! Gawd, I cant be the only one that thinks this !

can you imagine the cost a lot of those lovely outfits were custom made hence the fact they look beautiful. i needed a mother of the bride dress and had my dress custom made. i used a vogue pattern and it looks amazing to get clothes made to measure.

Well by the same reasoning, the cat walk fashion is haute couture, but is redefined for the High Street -hence the Beckham duvet cover dress now seen in M & S !!; and even the prom dress (50's) and tea dresses (40's) are recycled from those eras, so it shouldn't be too hard to get inspiration from all those glorious old time Hollywood fashion designers - and I don't mean BOB MACKAY !! I'm thinking more Edith Head.

Latest posts

Back