Ben de Lisi TSV 6/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hate the way the presenters say;
Aut-om-an-ol ……..it’s autumnal
And
Volume-uss …….it’s voluminous

Grrrrrrr!
Poker dot. I'm sure it's polker dot, like the dance. Am I right? And Carla often describes curvey women as 'booblischious'. What a silly, made up word, so I won't apologise for my spelling of it.

That’s a pet hate of mine, they all say poker dot, it should be polka dot, surely as ‘fashion experts’ they should all know that!

Ben De Lisi Printed Jacquard Coatigan with Pockets
Item Number: 195150
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £62.98
P&P £3.95

This stylish coatigan from Ben De Lisi is the perfect hybrid between a snuggly and stylish cardigan and a warm and practical coat. With a striking all-over print that's great for adding a pop of chic to any look when the weather is chillier, and with long sleeves and a long maxi length perfect for keeping you cosily covered while keeping the cold out, this is a perfect casual daytime staple. Wear this gorgeous layer anywhere from walks in the park to lunchtime dates with friends and bring soft cosiness along with you every step of the way.
How to style – we love how versatile this coatigan is, perfect for styling in a number of ways for all sorts of events. Layer over blue jeans and a snuggly jumper for a cosy daytime look perfect for casual trips out and about, or wear over black jeans and boots for a chic evening ensemble.

Exclusive to QVC – discover stunning pieces from Ben De Lisi. Designed exclusively for QVC with a focus on beautiful fabrics and timeless styles that blend classic and contemporary design together, this is the perfect start to a vibrant capsule wardrobe. With Ben De Lisi, enjoy everything from elevated essentials to luxurious knitwear and dresses you’ll wear time and time again, all featuring Ben’s distinctive designer look.

Find your perfect fit – this chic and stylish coatigan comes in a fantastic range of sizes so you're sure to find the perfect, snuggly fit to suit you. Choose from sizes XS to 3XL.

Take your pick - currently only available at QVC, this coatigan comes in a choice of five gorgeous colourways to suit any look. Opt for Warm White and Black for a timeless and eye-catching look, or Grey and Black or Grey and Stone for an on-trend muted look that’s always in style. Chocolate and Navy, and Black and Rhubarb are perfect combo's for a warm and sultry look you'll absolutely love!

• Round neckline
  • Long sleeves
  • Tubular cuff on sleeves and hem
  • Two front patch pockets
  • 60% cotton, 40% acrylic
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Off-white and Black
  • Chocolate & Navy
  • Grey & Black
  • Grey & Stone
  • Black & Rhubarb

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 106.7cm (42"), L: 114.3cm (45"), XL: 120.7cm (47.5"), 2XL: 130.8cm (51.5"), 3XL: 141cm (55.5")
  • Hip: XS: 101.6cm (40"), S: 106.7cm (42"), M: 111.8cm (44"), L: 118.1cm (46.5"), XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 2XL: 135.9cm (53.5"), 3XL: 146.1cm (57.5")
  • Length: XS: 96.5cm (38"), S: 97.2cm (38.3"), M: 97.8cm (38.5"), L: 98.7cm (38.9"), XL: 100cm (39.4"), 2XL: 101.9cm (40.1"), 3XL: 104.1cm (41")

All measurements are approximate

Horrible but typical Q garment. Made. of 60% cotton . They tend to stretch and end up a mess.
I got a denim and co one some years back. It hung more limply after wash and I ended up putting it in the charity bag .

It will probably 'sit out' as it has so much cotton in it, so you'll end up with a double bum. And it may very well form bobbles/pills for the same reason. However, I thought it looked nice with the matching dress and the boots.

I think it`s horrible and for that price I`d want a coat not a cardi and something which actually fastens. That pattern look like it should be covering a sofa not a person !
I don't dislike the pattern. It shows his architectural background. However the size of the pattern may be much too large for itty bitty people and overpower them.

Latest posts

Back