Best reason to buy an item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gorgeous that :) Looks like it's sold out so there'll be lots of sad people with no life whatsoever, dancing in front of the mirror.

I've been looking for a new outfit to wear when I'm dancing in front of the mirror, this straitjacket can get a bit tight and constricting sometimes...

Can't just believe what I've heard, so thought I'd share.

It's been said that you have to just get this for putting on and dancing in front of the mirror.

And it's such good value for money.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.668877.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

And the award goes to this presentation for the best selling line.

:clapping:

I didn't see the launch of the TSV, so watched the video presentation.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=693099&country=UK

I was amused to hear Jilly say '.....And way under £20'.

Well actually, it's 2p shy of £20 and way over when you add the P & P! :giggle:

:flower:

I've been looking for a new outfit to wear when I'm dancing in front of the mirror, this straitjacket can get a bit tight and constricting sometimes...

nah, don't bother with any sort of jacket, just wear the necklace au naturel so you get your money's worth without any distractions.

post a pic. I need a laugh. :mysmilie_483: :mysmilie_483: :mysmilie_505: :mysmilie_460: :mysmilie_8:

I buy all my jewellery specifically for dancing in front of my mirror in. I have two Tiger's Eye brooches (one for each nipple) and a Butler and Wilson crusty crystal necklace which doubles up as a delightful merkin. Thus, the only thing bare is my neckline - for which I haz purchased said Eeeek necklace to wear. This will aid my lone performances of 'I, Who Have Nothing...' and my acapella version of 'The Harry Lime Theme' no end.

I thank you all so very much x

Just watched the video clip. That woman talks cobblers sometimes/all the time/only occasionally - delete whichever is not applicable. Dancing in front of the mirror - only if you are playing dress up and are 6 years old.

Did she mean "dancing" in front of the mirror, or farting in front of it?

Jilly better watch out. GC will be robbing her script.

You can dress it up, dress it down, wear it with a little pump on your trouser, team it with birkis for comfortable dancing in front of your mirror, or put on a pair of heels and a pair of city shorts and really go out to play in it - it really works as a fashion story and don't forget to do your Clare Sweeney Jazz Hands... :smirk::giggle:

I wonder what the lyrics are to the song you might dance to? "I love me, I love me, I'm wild about myself.."? :D

"I've chewed through my restraints again,
The therapist will make complaints again.
No basket weaving for me today,
Another comment in my dossier.
I like to dance in front of the mirror,
I got the idea from Moira Shearer.
See how gracefully I twirl around,
And they've the cheek to say my mind's unsound.
I expect they're jealous of my skill,
And they'll give me another sedative pill.
I won't take it, I'll just pretend,
Their silly rules I will transcend.
Back to my rubber room I'll go,
I'm sharing now with Marcel Marceau.
He's teaching me the art of mime,
Which seems to me a waste of time.
I'd rather dance in front of the glass,
Though it means I'll lose my overnight pass.
At least they understand on QVC,
That's why they're resident here with me.
We literally actually dance together,
Yes I suppose we're birds of a feather.
Oooops, here comes the Doctor now,
So I'll pirouette and then say ciao."

Latest posts

Back