Best TSV Of All Time .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Whats been the best Tsv you have purchased ? .......

For me i think it would be the SBC Tsv from last August , 5 gels for around £30. im still using all 5 now !!! SBC has transformed my skin.

The other Tsv that springs to mind was the Xmas Elemis Tsv , The rose milk bath was worth the price alone.

I agree with both of those Autumn as I bought them too. But although I am probably in the minority mine was the Mally "fierce face in 5 minutes" from 2-3 years ago. It introduced me to the brand and was a good price. I used every last drop of every product in the TSV and have gone on to repurchase all of them. It had the ultimate performance liquid foundation, face defender cream blush (I have stocked up on ebay since), a mascara, eyeliner (the white tube one a gel texture to it), a liquid lipstick and a shadow stick.

Last years Judith Williams one (phytomineral) was good too.

Even though I bought the Molten Brown and Liz Earle TSV's of old, I can honestly say these two from Mally and Judith Williams are the first ones I have ever used all of every product to the last drop, and re-purchased.

It's either the Cozee Homes bedding, or my Centigrade feather & down coat (going on 4 years or so). Or a 3x1 litre* SBC shower gel and collagen trio - still using and still good. I've had some really good buys in the past.
*I think this was a TSV, but if not, it was excellent value for money.

For me it was the YC tart warmer. Up until then I used scented candles (not YC) but haven't looked back since.

Yes my YC electric tart warmer with AD tarts each quarter probably wins it as had never thought electric warmers were worth it until I actually tried one. I use up all the YC candle TSVs though so love them!!!

I also spend more than enough on the skincare TSVs, and I also loved the Molton Brown ones but am less keen now on the L'Occitane ones as they are now usually padded out with stupid little fillers.

My best all time purchase, which I did not get as a TSV but from Breast Cancer Care night, was a Northern Nights feather bed which changed my sleeping pattern overnight. If anyone wants one and sees it on TSV, I strongly recommend it.

Northern Nights all year round down duvet. Has a lightweight duvet and a medium weight one that you can fasten together with press-studs for really cold nights. It is 3 in 1 in effect. Had it for years now and wouldn't be without it/them. Also had a NN cotton duvet set in cream dobby check. Bought it about 9 years ago and it still looks as good as day 1. Ninja chopper last year in small size - not too big, easy and efficient.

Beauty wise, a very early LE kit with lots of full sizes and a bag (those were the days!) that introduced me to the range. SBC that had arnica and proposes, Decleor for the aromessences.

Not necessarily TSVs, introduction to diamonique and Veronese.

Interesting these are older ranges and no new ones....probably a good thing for my finances!

The Microplane first TSV, still use it.

The Birkenstocks clogs, I wore those for must be 10 years the last few as house slippers. They had to go when the toe started to come away from the foot bed.

It's like a cheese grater for your feet.

I liked it too until I purchased Emjoi from Q and never looked back(and I have awful hard skin so I am a good judge)

I used to wait up for the tsv particularly the craft ones and I'd watch all day but nowadays I don't bother watching and most days I don't even know what the tsv is.
Ones I remember and loved are the SBC set of 5 gels particularly the arnica and aloe vera ones that I have since bought in bigger sizes, more than once. I also bought a pair of sonic toothbrushes that served we well for nearly 8 years but recently died. Then there is my digital camera - not as many pixels as most newer cameras but it still does a good job.

I'm another that in the past bought several LE tsvs and I remember the bags we got with them (then switched to buying direct to save on P&P - but now don't bother because of ingredient changes and rising prices) plus I also bought quite a few craft tsvs and expensive items like a cinch and the slice (got these because of the 30 DMBG) and wanted the option of sending them back if I couldn't get on with them.

Hmmm... thats a toughie!

Value wise it would have the be the recent ABC TSV i think (with 2 x 1000ml bottles of the skinwash etc...)

The Laura Geller TSV i purchased about 4 years ago - my first from the range and i've not looked back since!!

Cook's essentials Pan set from a couple of years ago also very good TSV for me - i still use them now and they're perfect!

I also agree with someone who mentioned the craft TSV's I always used to wait for them at midnight, now i'll only stay up if its lulu guinness (as i want picks on colour choices haha)

I will always be grateful for the first ever SBC tsv I bought. It introduced me to the SBC gels and the propolis and collagen gels are something I would hate to be without.
My electric tart warmer is also a big hit. I always used large jars until I bought the warmer as a tsv and I haven`t looked back.
I bought a Mally tsv which converted me to her eye sticks and mascara.
Finally the recent ABC tsv has been a new find for me. I hadn`t used it before and I am now converted to the body wash.
So even though the SBC, ABC and Mally tsv`s contained several items, there have been certain hero products I have found in each.

I used to wait up for the craft TSVs too..... I think my best TSVs have been a Locitaine the one that came in a big beautiful box in with floral or warm choices, I got two, one for me and one for my mum, a Fuji bridge camera that we love and is always ready at hand and my first Laura Geller which I think was bake sale. I have stuck with B&B ever since. I stayed with Locitaine too but have moved on to floris and aqua di Parma and don't tend to bother with loci anymore.

Imho no tsv can come close to the fantastic ' Molton Brown Christmas tsv's' of yesteryear.... Nowadays I would say the JW and AH are two of the best value tsv's.

My best TSV find was the Red Carpet Manicure system and the discovery of brands such as Laura Geller, Emma Hardie, Alpha-H, Strivectin, Revitalash, Sketchers, Diamonique and Kipling through TSVs. I tend to buy TSVs rather than individual products from the brand for a better value.
I find that beauty TSVs are getting better as I will use all items in it rather than giving away if unsuitable.

Great idea for a conversation, Autumn.

My best so far was the 7 piece Elemis TSV from a while ago. I adore Elemis!

Latest posts

Back