Bethlehem Lights Traditional Light Strand TSV 15/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too I love lights. I've just put my first set of flashing lights in the front garden as its so dark now. Cheers up the neighbourhood.

I have a virbunum tinus that's 6 ft tall and it will look lovely with lights......and maybe snow

Now I love Xmas lights but honestly a string of lights as a TSV is abit boring , all the stores have lights for sale atm , and u can easily buy a timer switch for £3.99 which you can use after Xmas on other items, Im sure Qvc usa will get better than this

I don't like the wall timer switches, I much prefer the integral ones like the bethlem lights do. Also like them battery operated which I hope this set are.

Battery powered outdoor lights are fab-u-lous... we've got a tree that is a distance away from a socket so this will mean no trailing wires... magic!

I like the Bethlehem Lights string lights, esp the sets that can be used outdoors. The batteries tend to be easy to replace too, as the battery box has clips to open, no need for screw drivers that some other brands need.

They look proper nice, I love Bethlehem lights I got the wreath and garland last year, and truly didn't think the lights would be that good being battery, but they were just as bright as mains ones, and I only had one set of batteries, from 1st Dec to 1st Jan

i ordered a set a few days before this post came up and they came yesterday. i set it up to twinkle and they are really bright and twinkly lol. they turn themselves off and on. i read the reviews all very good. not cheap £25 in postage but if they are reliable and last for years i will be happy. this tsv does look lovely though as the bulbs are facaeted which will look pretty.

Latest posts

Back