Bethlehem Lights Traditional Light Strand TSV 15/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well the ones I bought this week are £25 with the £4.95 postage surely these will be at least £5 less thats not even that good a saving. oh well ...tsv's are not always good vfm these days

well the ones I bought this week are £25 with the £4.95 postage surely these will be at least £5 less thats not even that good a saving. oh well ...tsv's are not always good vfm these days

Very true Boffy. Tsvs used to be vfm but it's hit and miss these days!

I've found a set with 100 bulbs for £19.98 and £2.45 postage. Will check tomorrow to see if the quality is similar

they are nice i have a rambling montana one of these strung along the garden wall would look lovely...or strung up on my bannister. or put on my mirror in the hall. or mirror in dining room. or front garden

I just caught the clear option before they sold out. Was going to buy the multi but decided that clear is useful all year round.
That's me qvc'd out until next year.

I bought the clear ones for my christmas tree, means I don't have to have extension leads trailing all round the living room

Yes mine the clear ones have arrived and are on a tree in the garden on the twinkle timer setting - 6 hours on, 18 hours off.They give out a lot of light.
I thought they would be ice white but they are warm slightly yellow white. A good buy.

My 2 sets of multi arrived yesterday - I like them, the faceted bulbs are very pretty,

Just in case anyone's interested. Next have white indoor/ outdoor fairy lights (50 on the string) which are battery operated and on a timer for £10. I bought a set last week and they are great.
I always buy bethlehem lights and would of bought the tsv but after I found these didn't bother.

Latest posts

Back