Bibi Bijoux

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

icedupsnowqueen

Registered Shopper
I can not for the lve of me get over the prices of this range, which is not even silver. But, as the presenter keeps telling me: its very special
Not sure what annoyed me more, the presenter telling me its special and she has ladies who think so or the prices

I can not for the lve of me get over the prices of this range, which is not even silver.

I've been thinking the same. There was a necklace for nearly £150 and she said her friend didn't want to buy a new dress so she bought this instead. I was thinking that for £150, I could have a bought a dress, tights, shoes, underwear AND jewellery! (and probably had some money over).

I just caught Catherine saying her daughter was taking her driving test today and whatever the result she could have a little treat and was talking about a £68 necklace! She lives in a different world to me. I'd have bought her a box of chocolates - or fluffy dice if she passed!!

Oh, and by the way, not all of us Essex girls are the same :wink:

Yes the presenter thinks she should buy her 17yr DD a gift of the £72.45 necklace today, even if she doesn't manage pass her driving test, just for trying.

Here's hoping it's not third time lucky, with the lesson and test costs plus presents each time, could prove a very very very expensive time.

I've been thinking the same. There was a necklace for nearly £150 and she said her friend didn't want to buy a new dress so she bought this instead. I was thinking that for £150, I could have a bought a dress, tights, shoes, underwear AND jewellery! (and probably had some money over).

I just caught Catherine saying her daughter was taking her driving test today and whatever the result she could have a little treat and was talking about a £68 necklace! She lives in a different world to me. I'd have bought her a box of chocolates - or fluffy dice if she passed!!

Oh, and by the way, not all of us Essex girls are the same :wink:

I was so shocked had missed she commented it would be a little treat £68 plus postage.
I'd hate to think what would be a large treat, having said that she did mention before that she was hoping for an Apple Mac for Christmas, so a Bibi piece is small fry I guess.:sad:

Last edited:
I like the pieces but not the price for something that isn't even silver. For very similar designs in silver try www.anniehaakdesigns.co.uk. Her designs aren't cheap but they are hallmarked sterling silver. For very similar designs at really good prices try none other than good old M&S in the Per Una range.

Bibi bijoux

Who is buying this tatt and don't they realise it looks like costume jewellery you would get off the high street.........

Over a hundred pounds for a necklace, fine but let it be worth the money and look lke you paid that much!

It really is like the emperors new clothes eg singing the praises of what looks like utter rubbish

She says celebrities wear it, funny I've never noticed it........

Just had a look at the website and thought my eyes are deceiving me. The prices? I lived in Germany in the 80's and I am convinced that there was a Bibi Bijoux shop in the city center, real tat, but quiet cheap, wonder if they are the same and if they are: where did they get their illusion of grandeur from?

I watched it for only 2 minutes, during which that guest with the horrible voice said "designer led" 3 times. What does it mean exactly ?

I watched it for about 10 minutes just to see how awful it was - the guest kept repeating, 'it's really different'. Yes, different from anything you'd want to be seen in :nod:

Glad it wasn`t just me then thinking it was way overpriced and nothing special ......and who wants to follow what a WAG does as if thats some recommendation!!

A couple of years ago I bought the bobble bead bracelet with the heart & roman coin on, for £6.99 from a little cheapy handbag and jewellery shop, and it was EXACTLY the same as BB were flogging for over 40 quid ! This shop also had a lot of identical BB stuff, so the mark up, plus QVC's 'take' must be astronomical !!!

eye watering prices and then the &@@))!! p and p. Me and my neighbour were chatting about struggling to pay our gas bills the other day and I'm guessing we are not the only ones in this situation. They really do live on another planet, Planet Airhead by the sounds of things. As for the jewllery, you can get stuff like that in most supermarkets for a few quid.

I always smile when they waft on about "designers" I'm hazarding a guess that most things are "designed" by someone, be it a t shirt in a chain store or a coat in an exclusive boutique.

Even if the jewellery was in silver it would still look like tat to me?

My Eternal hoop earrings turned up today, OK they're stainless steel, but they look really classy - £16.00?? (+P&P) :sun:

Like the look of some of the pieces but agree the prices are WAY OTT.It is a 'look' that is easily copied at much much cheaper prices & no one would know the difference.The guest in her world might think they are 'special' but her opinion is not enough to part people from their hard earned cash these days.

Like the look of some of the pieces but agree the prices are WAY OTT.It is a 'look' that is easily copied at much much cheaper prices & no one would know the difference.The guest in her world might think they are 'special' but her opinion is not enough to part people from their hard earned cash these days.
someones buying it. its been on air for a few years and there is going to be a tsv. i think someone said they bought 50 pieces already ...

someones buying it. its been on air for a few years and there is going to be a tsv. i think someone said they bought 50 pieces already ...

And quite a few of the pieces sold out last night so someone's definitely buying the stuff.

Latest posts

Back