Bid on ebay for broken items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But Mega, it's a Sally Jacks.

Top end.

It really has come to something whereby they are using presenter names as branding :grin:

Peter Simon Snake Serum
James Russell watch (since 1874)
Peter DuPont Sherlock (Since 1675)
Nicola George's Secrets (Underwear range for evocative dancing/bedtime luvvin!)

:song:

But Mega, it's a Sally Jacks.

Top end.

I saw someone wearing the sally jaxx orange scarf with skulls... i thought jeremy beadle was gonna jump out and tell me they was trying to film my reaction. i was stunned that it exists in real life haha

It really has come to something whereby they are using presenter names as branding :grin:

Peter Simon Snake Serum
James Russell watch (since 1874)
Peter DuPont Sherlock (Since 1675)
Nicola George's Secrets (Underwear range for evocative dancing/bedtime luvvin!)

:song:

'Snake Oil Pete?'

Something odd is going on they keep putting items on at £2.99 start price and then in the middle of the night like 3-4am they are ended saying item no longer available, seen it happen with rings, necklaces, watches, Stephen Gayford, clothing, electricals over the last 2 nights

Something odd is going on they keep putting items on at £2.99 start price and then in the middle of the night like 3-4am they are ended saying item no longer available, seen it happen with rings, necklaces, watches, Stephen Gayford, clothing, electricals over the last 2 nights

They're getting a lot of neutral feedback about items not in stock and refunded too

They're getting a lot of neutral feedback about items not in stock and refunded too

I'm a victim of that, Bought a Zennox led lightblub a few days ago, just cancelled it and refunded, no communication as to why

Little update on the fibre optic lights I got, bought 4 sets in total, 2 were partially refunded so I kept those and sending 2 sets back which they are collecting which were really damaged, easily solved with better packaging, really nice product but not packaged properly, putting the fibre sticks in a small cardboard box would have prevented loads being sent back.

I will say though the 2 people I have spoken to have been friendly and helpful

Last edited:
Noticed a big reduction in products being put on their ebay store in the last few days and of those very few are the auction style, most are buy it now, At its peak there were over 8,000 now its down to 2,300, 1 day last week I went through 30 pages of new items listed that day with 200 per page

Noticed a big reduction in products being put on their ebay store in the last few days and of those very few are the auction style, most are buy it now, At its peak there were over 8,000 now its down to 2,300, 1 day last week I went through 30 pages of new items listed that day with 200 per page

It must cost them a few bob on there

Ok this is a positive and negative post so be warned

First the positive, I got 1 of those Thomas Brooks suits for £9.99 delivered on their ebay store and for £10 you really can't complain I was quite impressed but the sizing is very big, A small is to fit chest: 40-41"/102-104cm and to fit waist: 34-35"/86-89cm, normally that size would be a medium or large for the jacket so if anyone at bid shopping is reading this you should either re label them or introduce an xs and xxs to the range

I was also sent another parcel containing 8 items of which I had not ordered, After contacting them they are arranging to pick it up so if anyone here is waiting for a parcel including a Marla bag you know where it is

Got to say the customer service on the ebay store is very good in my experience so far

As someone who likes honesty I think it is great they are described as broken but if it was my company I wouldn't want to tarnish my brand with selling such items but give them out to staff like broken biscuits and past sell by date stock.

On that subject why don't they call themselves bid or sit up on eBay? Hmmm.

PJ

Good post £1 megadrop

Have not bought from the ebay store yet will do soon

And Pj lots of companies use different names to trade under on ebay, why i have no idea but they do

Thinking about it i presume it is so to keep the companies separate for accounting/results purposes

Latest posts

Back