ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Bobbi Brown 6 Piece Pretty Powerful Collection

QVC Price: £59.50

One Time Only Price :£44.00

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Bobbi-Brown-6-...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-206229

Bobbi Brown six-piece Pretty Powerful Collection. This set has been carefully selected to contain everything you need for eyes, skin, cheeks and lips, including a brush, bronzer, mascara, liner, an eyeshadow palette and gloss. With handpicked shades and textures by Bobbi, this Pretty Powerful Collection is perfect to mix and match.

Contains:
1 x 4 Pan Palette (5.6g)
1 x Maui Illuminating Bronzer (10.3g)
1 x Honeysuckle Lip Gloss (7ml)
1 x Blackest Black Ink Liner (0.05ml)
1 x Everything Mascara Mini (3ml)
1 x face blender brush

does anyone use bobbi brown? i'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it if you have used it...

The only things I use are the under eye brightener and the under eye corrector.

I got bored with the brand long ago. I still own a number of the original(round pots) of eyeshadows, blushers and nude palette.

Every new collection the palettes all seem to have the same sort of colours in them.

I use a lot of Bobbi Brown make up and have done for quite a few years.

It's quality make up, the problem for me is that the brand seriously lacks imagination. Smokey eye, muted colours, job done.

I guess she knows her market though as traditional neutrals and browns are what a lot of women want. Zzzzzzzzzz.

does anyone use bobbi brown? i'd be interested to hear your thoughts on it if you have used it...

I use their eyeshadows constantly, well apart from the odd occasion using Mally, love them but have to stock pile my favourites as they change them too often for my liking, they last all day, I don't like the mascara but do love the shimmer bricks, I'm very interested in the OTO if only they would give the names of the eyeshadows! I love their interchangeable eyeshadow pallets so you can customise them to what your using at anytime.

I use their eyeshadows constantly, well apart from the odd occasion using Mally, love them but have to stock pile my favourites as they change them too often for my liking, they last all day, I don't like the mascara but do love the shimmer bricks, I'm very interested in the OTO if only they would give the names of the eyeshadows! I love their interchangeable eyeshadow pallets so you can customise them to what your using at anytime.

The eye shadows are Ivory eyeshadow, Chiffon sparkle, Seashell Metallic and Caviar.

This kits on Bobbi's website so this is quite a good price.

I too have several of her palettes, more often than not the Special Editions, as these often include lilacs/pinks as wells as the usual neutrals/browns. Whilst not the most exciting or innovative brands, she does great everyday make-up that gives a professional, polished result. I know that I'm not going to look like a clown in BB!

I believe the quality is not as good since Estee Lauder bought the company(said this a number of times). Bobbi was very anti shimmer metallics and it was only after EL bought the company these products came out.

Flicked over and this Bobbi Brown hour is chaos, Chloe is awful and shouting at times.

Have to say the make up artist/guest presenter has made a pigs ear of it on the models. Very heavy eyes and Aunt Sally cheeks. Seems to be contrary to the neutral Hamptons-style look that Bobbi eschews. Chloe shouting away like a market trader commenting that everything is incredible is rather off-putting. I liked that chap who used to be the BB guest presenter - he was a bit chubby with a beard - and was a very good makeup artist.

I'm a little p'ed off
I tried to order this last night but when I tried to put in in my basket it was sold out , but there seems to. Be entry of stock this morning - but back at full price

Latest posts

Back