Bodi tek TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought it coz I'm a sucker for any gym equipment TSV! However DH made me swear on the Sky+ remote that I will most definitely send it back if I'm in any doubt... :rolleyes:

I had a session on the ones in my gym this morning - the workout is pretty intense... :D

I bought it coz I'm a sucker for any gym equipment TSV! However DH made me swear on the Sky+ remote that I will most definitely send it back if I'm in any doubt... :rolleyes:

I had a session on the ones in my gym this morning - the workout is pretty intense... :D

you sound like me prophette, Its a very good workout on those pieces of equipment:D

Mine arrived today which I thought was pretty good service!! I've put it together (which was fairly simple) and had a bit of a play and it seems nice and sturdy. I tried a few of the exercises and you can certainly feel it even on the lowest level!

Em xXx

mine arrived yesterday my OH put it together last night only had a little play but seems very effective only used the first speed hate to imagine what the 5th speed will be like will have a proper session today.:)

Mine arrived today which I thought was pretty good service!! I've put it together (which was fairly simple) and had a bit of a play and it seems nice and sturdy. I tried a few of the exercises and you can certainly feel it even on the lowest level!

Em xXx

mine arrived yesterday my OH put it together last night only had a little play but seems very effective only used the first speed hate to imagine what the 5th speed will be like will have a proper session today.:)

OK so where the flippin' heck's mine!!!???
1.gif

Glad to hear positive responses - you're giving me good vibrations...
:D:D:D

Mine arrived today. It is lighter than I imagined - I could lift the delivery box up very easily so it will be reasonably light to move about which is a plus point. I daren't use it today though as I'm doing the Race for Life run tomorrow and don't want to be stiff having used new gym equipment. I haven't put it together yet because I know if I do I will want to try it out so it's safer in the box until tomorrow evening. Good to hear that it wasn't too tricky to put together.

Hope your's has arrived now Prophette!

Unfortunately, I went to a wedding and twisted my ankle and knee on Saturday (fell off my wedge heels!) so I've not been able to have a proper go on it yet! Need to heal quickly as am really determined to return it if it's no good for me!!

Em xXx

Hope your's has arrived now Prophette!

Unfortunately, I went to a wedding and twisted my ankle and knee on Saturday (fell off my wedge heels!) so I've not been able to have a proper go on it yet! Need to heal quickly as am really determined to return it if it's no good for me!!

Em xXx

I'm still waiting, Em! :mad: Fingers crossed you recover quickly... :eek:

Mine arrived today. It is lighter than I imagined - I could lift the delivery box up very easily so it will be reasonably light to move about which is a plus point. I daren't use it today though as I'm doing the Race for Life run tomorrow and don't want to be stiff having used new gym equipment. I haven't put it together yet because I know if I do I will want to try it out so it's safer in the box until tomorrow evening. Good to hear that it wasn't too tricky to put together.

Sarah I'm still dithering about whether to change my cheque hold, can you tell me if it has wheels and just how easy is to move around. Also do you have to put it on for 15 minutes or can you set it for a shorter time? MTIA

It has 2 wheels. It tilts and moves along on the 2 wheels very easily and isn't heavy to shift. The instructions say that if the sensation feels uncomfortable, reduce the level setting immediately or turn off, so you can turn off at any time prior to the 15 minute timer.
I haven't had a go on mine yet because I'm feeling stiff after yesterday's run. I'll try and get on it tomorrow evening.

Tabs, and everyone interested. I have one of these. Got mine of Ebay. Yes go for it it is very good. it vibrates your body like you have done a good workout. I use mine before and after my 2 hour workout. it improves circulation and feels very relaxing. Its a good price as well, especially with easypay. A good piece of equipment xxx:D

Hi Dazzler

I bought one but the instructions tell you what excersise to do but not for how long each one or how long each session or how many times a week to start with and what to build up to. Any advice please?

:confused:

Hi Dazzler

I bought one but the instructions tell you what excersise to do but not for how long each one or how long each session or how many times a week to start with and what to build up to. Any advice please?

:confused:

Hi MJW

well with mine I go up to speed 3 because it is very powerful. the max time should be no longer then 20 minutes thats to complete all the exercises, but if there are lots of different exercises, so choose which ones you fancy, and then change them next time. So you could do for example 3 minutes on each exercise, doing 6 or 7 different ones. As long as you dont exceed 20 minutes, you will be ok and only go on one session per day. You can go on as much as you want really over a weekly period eg 7 days a week each session being 20 mins but only one per day. But I go on every other day to give your body a day of rest in between each session. Hope this is making sense !!!!

I would say to start, just do 10 minutes, different exercises say the first week just go on twice a week, then second week, go up to 15 minutes three times a week, fourth week 20 minutes thats you max four times a week and maintain that.

A friend of mine who has one just stands on hers, and does not do any of the exercises, she has lost weight just doing that as the machine does the work for you. Reduce the intensity if it shakes you too much though, as everyone is different, I am not sure what the intensity is like on the QVC one, but I know the one I have is very very powerful, and I can only go up to no 3 on it as it shakes you alot!!!! Mine was from Ebay.

Hope the info helps you a bit.

Hi MJW

well with mine I go up to speed 3 because it is very powerful. the max time should be no longer then 20 minutes thats to complete all the exercises, but if there are lots of different exercises, so choose which ones you fancy, and then change them next time. So you could do for example 3 minutes on each exercise, doing 6 or 7 different ones. As long as you dont exceed 20 minutes, you will be ok and only go on one session per day. You can go on as much as you want really over a weekly period eg 7 days a week each session being 20 mins but only one per day. But I go on every other day to give your body a day of rest in between each session. Hope this is making sense !!!!

I would say to start, just do 10 minutes, different exercises say the first week just go on twice a week, then second week, go up to 15 minutes three times a week, fourth week 20 minutes thats you max four times a week and maintain that.

A friend of mine who has one just stands on hers, and does not do any of the exercises, she has lost weight just doing that as the machine does the work for you. Reduce the intensity if it shakes you too much though, as everyone is different, I am not sure what the intensity is like on the QVC one, but I know the one I have is very very powerful, and I can only go up to no 3 on it as it shakes you alot!!!! Mine was from Ebay.

Hope the info helps you a bit.

Thanks for your quick reply. Yes thats helps alot I had no idea. I think it is poor that there are no instructions telling you all this. Thanks again. MJ

Last edited:
Thanks for your quick reply. Yes thats helps alot I had no idea. I think it is poor that they are no instructions telling you all this. Thanks again. MJ

I agree MJW my instructions were included with mine, and it was fairly straight forward, the lady I brought it off ebay told me alot about it as well.
Let me know how you go on with it xxx:D

I agree MJW my instructions were included with mine, and it was fairly straight forward, the lady I brought it off ebay told me alot about it as well.
Let me know how you go on with it xxx:D

Will Do! MJW xx

I e-mailed the company from the e-mail address in the back of the instructions yesterday asking for advice. I received a reply the usual thing saying "we will get back to you within 7 days but if you want to speak to us you can ring any of these numbers IDEAL WORLD 08700 700 802 & Create & Craft & 08700 700 302" I kid you not I could not beleive it. MJW :confused:

Last edited:
I too thought the instructions were rather basic - let us know if you get anywhere with finding out more info mjw!

Em xXx

I too thought the instructions were rather basic - let us know if you get anywhere with finding out more info mjw!

Em xXx[/QUOTE

They are rather basic EMJ, but luckily the lady I brought mine of gave me some info on it, and thats how I use mine and have no probs. xxx maybe MJW may get some extra info to what I was told on the equipment.:D

I e-mailed the company from the e-mail address in the back of the instructions yesterday asking for advice. I received a reply the usual thing saying "we will get back to you within 7 days but if you want to speak to us you can ring any of these numbers IDEAL WORLD 08700 700 802 & Create & Craft & 08700 700 302" I kid you not I could not beleive it. MJW :confused:

Ideal World :confused::confused: Create and Craft :confused::confused:

Latest posts

Back