Bodi tek TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ideal World :confused::confused: Create and Craft :confused::confused:

I couldn't beleive it either the e-mail came from "Ideal Shopping Direct PLC". I have infromed QVC and am waiting for someone to get back to me. We all know how long that takes. The thing is why isn't Ideal world selling it on it's own channel and why is QVC selling products belonging to Ideal world? :confused:

I have noticed sometimes QVC sell products from other channels like JMl for one. perhaps they buy them in bulk at a good price, to resell. Ideal world have sold the item on their channel but they perhaps still had stock left so QVC took the rest of it to sell. Hope you hear from them very soon, as you dont want to be hanging on for too long do you.

I have noticed sometimes QVC sell products from other channels like JMl for one. perhaps they buy them in bulk at a good price, to resell. Ideal world have sold the item on their channel but they perhaps still had stock left so QVC took the rest of it to sell. Hope you hear from them very soon, as you dont want to be hanging on for too long do you.

Good points but why when I E-mailed The Dezac Group would they give me Ideal World numbers. Maybe the Ideal World group owns the Dezac Group? MJW :)

Good points but why when I E-mailed The Dezac Group would they give me Ideal World numbers. Maybe the Ideal World group owns the Dezac Group? MJW :)

Yes MJW it makes you wonder if ideal world do own Dezac group, because you can get that Rio nails kit from the Dezac group and they are sold on Ideal World as well, also that Rio hair removal thing another Dezac product sold on Ideal world, and then the Rio Spray tan thats another one. You could be right there!

We have just given my Body Tek a trial run. I found it very relaxing on the first 2 settings, more vigorous on setting 3 and then happily stood with it on setting 4. I used it for 10 mins on my first go. My feet felt very tingly afterwards. The instructions said no more than 20 mins at a time and I could quite happily just stand on it for that time at a lower setting, reading a book!
OH got on it and was on level 5. He said he wanted more info on the science of how it achieves results but the booklet didn't really say. I'll be interested to see whether I feel stiff at all tomorrow or whether it will be purely relaxing/toning unless I do some additional positions on it. It's definitely a keeper though. Glad I gave in!

I ordered it and have been using it this week and then noticed it said you should only use if under 15.5 stone. As l am over this but losing weight and bought the machine as l thought it would be fairly gentle exercise to start off with l was not amused, l emailed Bodi-Tek regarding the weight issue and they said it had only been tested with people upto that weight and therefore l should not use it until l am under 15.5 stone.
Not very amused as whenever l saw it demonstrated l did not hear them say anything about weight restrictions and it is not only fit and normal weight people that want or need to exercise.:mad::mad::mad:

Was not intrested in this so did not watch the presentations to closly but QVc often have the weight restrictions scrolling along the bottom of the screen. Most fitness equipment seem to have a limit of about 18-19st.

mine has 25 settings!!!!! I go up to level 3-4 on mine as like i say mine is different fromt he QVC one, my foot plate is alot bigger, the whole machine really, but just go to the intensity level you feel comfortable with.

We-ell, it's arrived and I've experimented with the machine but it's quite puny compared to what I'm used to in the gym so not sure it's for me! I'll get my menfolk to have a go at the weekend and see what they think...

I ordered it and have been using it this week and then noticed it said you should only use if under 15.5 stone. As l am over this but losing weight and bought the machine as l thought it would be fairly gentle exercise to start off with l was not amused, l emailed Bodi-Tek regarding the weight issue and they said it had only been tested with people upto that weight and therefore l should not use it until l am under 15.5 stone.
Not very amused as whenever l saw it demonstrated l did not hear them say anything about weight restrictions and it is not only fit and normal weight people that want or need to exercise.:mad::mad::mad:

It was said on more than one occasion that the weight limit was 15 3/4 stone or 220lb. The reason I remember this is because my husband is 16st, so I said he would have to lose a few pounds. I hope this clears things up Susie Wusie :)

I couldn't beleive it either the e-mail came from "Ideal Shopping Direct PLC". I have infromed QVC and am waiting for someone to get back to me. We all know how long that takes. The thing is why isn't Ideal world selling it on it's own channel and why is QVC selling products belonging to Ideal world? :confused:

Finally recieved an E-mail and it came from Ideal world. It told me it came in 2 colours and in sizes 2---11. They were talking about Trainers and I wanted infromation on the Power Trainer. Only took them 10 days to reply. :mad: I will give it up as a bad job. QVC hasn't got back to me yet. :confused:

mine has 25 settings!!!!! I go up to level 3-4 on mine as like i say mine is different fromt he QVC one, my foot plate is alot bigger, the whole machine really, but just go to the intensity level you feel comfortable with.

Now this one sounds the business!!!

I was looking at a similar sounding one in John Lewis and getting quite excited until I saw the price of £3500. It is going to take a while to save for that!

Maybe the price will drop (a lot) with the recession?

I am a devil for buying exercise equipment and after a burst of enthusiasm they just collect dust in the garage. Will this be another five minute wonder for me? Who knows?

I have used mine several times since it arrived and am doing well with it. On Friday night I did a full 15 mins with squats and holding abdomen, etc. and can still feel a slight ache at the back of my legs. As I walk a lot anyway, I very rarely get any aches so it is obviously doing some work on different muscles.

Latest posts

Back