BOnova Footwear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lookalikes made in Spain, I wonder if they're as robust as Birkenstocks.
I googled for a comparison and only found a German review. I copied the review for the two strap version into google translate and they said that the foodbed is softer than the Birkenstock cork footbed. The update on the review suggested that "after a long day on your feet or a long and strenuous hike, the soft footbed is a relief. We also feared that the "padding" would quickly show signs of wear, but the BOnova shoes have held up wonderfully so far. So there is currently a recommendation for everyone who is looking for cork sandals with a soft footbed."

The full review is: https://hasches-abenteuer.de/bonova-die-alternative-zu-birkenstock/

I googled for a comparison and only found a German review. I copied the review for the two strap version into google translate and they said that the foodbed is softer than the Birkenstock cork footbed. The update on the review suggested that "after a long day on your feet or a long and strenuous hike, the soft footbed is a relief. We also feared that the "padding" would quickly show signs of wear, but the BOnova shoes have held up wonderfully so far. So there is currently a recommendation for everyone who is looking for cork sandals with a soft footbed."

The full review is: https://hasches-abenteuer.de/bonova-die-alternative-zu-birkenstock/
Thank you, they're made in Spain for a company in Dusseldorf. I've found their website & love some of the styles.

I preferred the soft footbed in the Birkenstock’s but they were hard to come by and about an extra 15 squid over the non soft bed version.

About 2 years ago I bought a different brand soft bed ones fromTK Max and the quality was as good if not better than B’s I must go and look if there is a brand on them

I'm not a fan of 'clunky' sandals. I saw the presenter of one of those home makeover programmes had 'hiking' sandals on, and flattering they were'nt - looked like diving boots on her feet.

I bought some Birkis once and they absolutely crippled me! I could not get on with them at all.
Ditto, as I said in an earlier post. They also made my feet look like boats. If this new brand are similar to Birkies I won’t be watching the shows.

Anyone looking for Birkenstocks can find some on mandmdirect.com for around £45-70. I have no idea if those are good prices or not because I'm not a Birkenstock fan - for me, very uncomfortable.

Latest posts

Back