BOnova Footwear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Since Birkenstocks became so popular, the market has been flooded with lookalikes, some costing almost pennies. Obviously, the real cheapies won't be leather, but there are a few proper leather ones out there for a fraction of the price, which is great if you're not bothered about having the real Mccoy. I've had a look on the Birkenstock website and, the basic Madrids are only £5 dearer than the Bonova offering. In fact I found one pair and the price was the same! The prices for the other styles vary more widely but again you can pick up the Birkies for just a few quid more.
I'm sure the Bonova's are of comparable quality, but I think I'd soon pay a fraction more and have the peace of mind and the branding! Or buy the M&S version for £22 and see how they held up (they're leather btw).
I'd be impressed if Q managed to source good quality brands which are comparably cheaper - but for me, the price difference is too slight for me to veer away from the leading brand.

You all probably know but beware of ordering from Europe now as the duties knock the price up (I'm not sure the threshold before you're hit with them).
After seeing it mentioned on here I joined the Navabi mailing list and have bought a couple of tops in the sale. I got an email some time ago saying that because of Brexit rules they decided it was easier to cover all import duty and fees themselves, but to achieve this all orders to the UK would have to be for a minimum of £199. Too rich for my blood I’m afraid, so I unsubscribed.

Just think how I feel when I can’t even get simple things from UK.

Scottish Islands have always been the same.

Is anyone here from Isle of Man? They are never mentioned and I wonder how they get on even prior to Brexit.

doean anyone know what the bonova footbeds are made from ?

I have severe dermatitis on the soles of my feet and am suspecting the my sketchers are to blame, so now checking all my shoes

Latest posts

Back