Boring, boring, boring!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't ordered for well over a year. I found I was having to send too much back for not being up to standard, and it was costing me too much in wasted postage money.

However, last night I was tempted to order the Halogen Oven. I have been after one of them for ages, but the stock which was supposed to last all day today had sold out last night, so it was not to be.

Does anyone actually have one of those Halogen ovens, and, if so, what is your opinion of them.

Lilian

I would buy QVC's TSV today!

I love the Actifry and have never regretted buying it. I use it quite often and will be using it tonight. It is easy to use and to clean and guilt free chips are always a good thing!

I have the Brother 8080 sewing machine that.s on today, I bought it 18 months ago, and an induction hob I bought last year and I wouldn't ever give them back! I also ordered a necklace and earrings from Diamontaire. If you don't like the channel, why do you watch? I wouldn't walk into a shop where I didn't like the goods or the staff, but I wouldn't either stand outside and complain about the shop!
Anyone got a Bissel by the way.... this is tempting me at the moment.

I haven't cooked two things at once in it but I think that it is possible. To be honest I only use it for chips. I know that they demonstrate it cooking a variety of things but I think that its main purpose is for chips and that is what it does best. I could never deep fry chips after having used the actifry which gives me golden, crispy chips with one spoonful of oil.

I have the Brother 8080 sewing machine that.s on today, I bought it 18 months ago, and an induction hob I bought last year and I wouldn't ever give them back! I also ordered a necklace and earrings from Diamontaire. If you don't like the channel, why do you watch? I wouldn't walk into a shop where I didn't like the goods or the staff, but I wouldn't either stand outside and complain about the shop!
Anyone got a Bissel by the way.... this is tempting me at the moment.

Many of us have shopped from this channel in the past and would like to again. It is quite acceptable to express our disappointment via this forum - isn't it????

I bought the Skype mobile phones that were on a few weeks ago and I occasionally buy craft stuff when it's P&P free but I've definitely been buying a lot less over the past year or so. I don't really trust them to either deliver on time or to deal with things very well if there is a problem so I will always trying to buy from elsewhere first.

The mobile phones have put me off a bit even further as they were supposed to come with £10 credit on each, but didn't. I've been promised a £20.00 credit back to my card, but that hasn't materialised so far. I was, however, pleasantly surprised when I rang customer services about this as the guy who answered the phone was english and very cheerful. I did mention that I'd expected to hear an indian accent so he replied with one :). The phones also don't work quite as well as expected, but they allow DH and I to phone each other for free at any time of day and as he's away a lot I can live with them.

Julie

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse we are bombarded with:

Greased Lightening Event Special

Balloon Special

I Need Pampering Blockbuster

Best Of The Event

For heaven's sake I'll be begging for a Craft Special Event soon!

:34:

Latest posts

Back