Bossy cow on with Anne Dawson!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Soulalone

Registered Shopper
Jeez! The woman on the Nintendo hour with Anne Dawson is a nightmare - what a bossy cow. I'm not a fan of Anne but I don't know how she's stopped herself from telling this smart ass where to shove her Nintendo ! :mysmilie_466:

I thought the same too.. Its Abby (used to be on IW, she got on my pip there too!).. Im not a fan of Anne either, but thought Abby quite bossy and annoying.. :thinking:

Me too just caught the beginning and end,AD looked totally worn out,the other women did go on a bit didn't she.
Now AD has got to suffer Quacker Christmas,bet she can't wait to get home.!

Lol I was watching too and was cringeing for Anne that bint was so bossy!! Fair play to Mrs D, she made the best of it and had a laugh!!

I knew who you were talking about without opening the thread it just had to be her. She was the same the other week when she was on with Anthony, never seen her on IW and try not to watch her on QVC I find her really anoying.

I think she used to be worse on IW I had to turn off when she appeared on there. I saw her with Anthony and she was bossy but missed the Anne D show. What are the chances of her ending up with a job presenting?

i was cringing at anne dancing true though saw abby on with anthony and she was bossing him telling him to dance and sing made him sing i kissed a girl he looked mortified

She's just been on with JR flogging a set of Christmas gift bags, wrapping etc. She was absolutely hyper over a few sheets of tissue paper which she described as "not small". Very helpful info, thanks.

Latest posts

Back