Brace yourselves-Kim is back.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Northernlights

Registered Shopper
TSV tomorrow...any ideas. Looked on QVC and some of her new items are listed on page 15 of Kim & co stuff- main colours-ace white, pink hawaiian blue and navy.

TSV tomorrow...any ideas. Looked on QVC and some of her new items are listed on page 15 of Kim & co stuff- main colours-ace white, pink hawaiian blue and navy.

It is an angel sleeved top in a Wild Flower Border print , sorry do not have the Item No.

ooooohmmmmmmmmkimncocominginyourearsfrommontrealcanadabringingeasytowearandcareitemsforyoucominginyourearsallthewayfrommontrealcanadachestsizestartat37inchesonthesmallrightupto5bajillioninchesonthe3XLallwithplennnnystretchinthemwon'tcreaseorrideuphowevermuchyouwearthemavailableinallthecoloursofthespeculumrangingfromvaricoseviolettopusfilledspotyellowooohhhhmmmmmmkimcnocominginyourearsfrommontrealcanadammmmmmm*giggles*

ooooohmmmmmmmmkimncocominginyourearsfrommontrealcanadabringingeasytowearandcareitemsforyoucominginyourearsallthewayfrommontrealcanadachestsizestartat37inchesonthesmallrightupto5bajillioninchesonthe3XLallwithplennnnystretchinthemwon'tcreaseorrideuphowevermuchyouwearthemavailableinallthecoloursofthespeculumrangingfromvaricoseviolettopusfilledspotyellowooohhhhmmmmmmkimcnocominginyourearsfrommontrealcanadammmmmmm*giggles*

Wow, Cavegirl, you speak excellent Canadian but you weren't quite excited enough, I think you need a few more lessons and you need to intersperse liberally with orgasmic moans....:clapping::talking::talking:

Wow, Cavegirl, you speak excellent Canadian but you weren't quite excited enough, I think you need a few more lessons and you need to intersperse liberally with orgasmic moans....:clapping::talking::talking:

Oh my head my head, I can not get the image out!!!!!:sweat::sweat::sweat:

:devil:

Maybe Kim hasn't been able to arrive in Britain due to the Volcano eruption in Iceland......who lit the fuse??????LOL:rain:

Maybe Kim hasn't been able to arrive in Britain due to the Volcano eruption in Iceland......who lit the fuse??????LOL:rain:

We can live in hope!

Clare just called her the top designer at QVC - that pretty much says it all. If Kim Mehhhheeeeeennnnndeeeellllllssssson is the 'top designer'

If she has made it across I wonder how much special lemonade she'll have had before midnight tonight? :bandit:

probably all that static in the atmosphere as her plane passed in the region of Iceland set the volcano off....................:mysmilie_520:

I heard people mention that Kim talks very fast, but never really took any notice, until the launch of the TSV. I was just sipping my last cup of tea (or first) of the day and there she was talking faster then the fastest person on the planet...... and I choked on my tea. Thank you forumites!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping: made me laugh so hard I am still crying

Sje really should not be allowed any coffee 6 hours before she comes on air

Thought i'd take a quick look at Kim's tsv online, before going to bed.. Well, all I can say is OMG! And even worse is the pic of the model wearing the matching skirt with it!
I really don't know what planet these people are on.. Think Kim is from the planet 'Krappo' :thinking:

I can't believe that people are paying up to £50 for a polyester top.

Thought i'd take a quick look at Kim's tsv online, before going to bed.. Well, all I can say is OMG! And even worse is the pic of the model wearing the matching skirt with it!
I really don't know what planet these people are on.. Think Kim is from the planet 'Krappo' :thinking:

You can even buy the matching Cardi just to complete the look :wink:

Thank you to Cavegirl for the laugh. I said it in my head with Kim's voice

Latest posts

Back