Brace yourselves-Kim is back.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think this tsv is truly horrible. The only thing that could be worse is teaming it with the matching skirt (just looked at the ensemble online). The two pieces don't work together in the slightest. The dark colours round the midriff cut the model in half and the eye can't focus on anything - maybe that was Kim's problem when she designed this one!!:tongue:

I absolutely loathe clothes with "stretch"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QVC appears to have bought up the worlds' supply. Yuk.

I don't think Kim really lives in Canada at all. She is kept in a cupboard by QVC which also stores paint stripper. This of course could explain the designs she comes up with.:giggle:

I don't think Kim really lives in Canada at all. She is kept in a cupboard by QVC which also stores paint stripper. This of course could explain the designs she comes up with.:giggle:

She really sounds and speaks as if she has just taken a long hit from a crack pipe, the high pitched inane endless babbling............

Thought i'd take a quick look at Kim's tsv online, before going to bed.. Well, all I can say is OMG! And even worse is the pic of the model wearing the matching skirt with it!
I really don't know what planet these people are on.. Think Kim is from the planet 'Krappo' :thinking:

I agree the top is bad enough on its own but worn with the skirt it's just horrendous!

You can even buy the matching Cardi just to complete the look :wink:

Thank you to Cavegirl for the laugh. I said it in my head with Kim's voice

TSV £21.48 & £3.45 P&P, cardigan £51.75 & £3.95 P&P and skirt £44.00 & £3.95 P&P = £128.58 - bargain!

BTW there's a sleeveless top too for £33.50 & £3.95 P&P.

TSV £21.48 & £3.45 P&P, cardigan £51.75 & £3.95 P&P and skirt £44.00 & £3.95 P&P = £128.58 - bargain!

BTW there's a sleeveless top too for £33.50 & £3.95 P&P.

Well it IS a bargain----KM keeps throwing in the term 'Haute Couture'!!!!

In her world?

She really sounds and speaks as if she has just taken a long hit from a crack pipe, the high pitched inane endless babbling............

She sounds quite mad to me. If you really try to listen to what she says it makes little sense. Random words chucked into the ether; some high some low but all disjointed and weird. I find it quite freaky.

I don't believe she's Canadian. Every Canadian accent I've ever heard has been quite soft and lilting - nothing like her screech.

I also think she's kept in a cupboard, a very dark one at QVC towers. If she appears (when we know all planes are grounded) then it will prove this as FACT! :grin:

lordy am just upstairs doing a little tidy up after a tough old week, put tv on and it is blooming Kim again!!! Have lost the remote and cannot mute her, but aside from that who on earth buys mauve polyester capri pants, just typing the words makes me feel nauseous! According to Pipa "The phones have gone mad" not just the phones if that is someone's idea of a wearable garment. Oh they are both yelling now!! must find that remote

I think Kim & Co is losing some of its appeal, nothing seems to be selling out that quick. Ronni Nicole could be a big threat to her.:up:

I agree the top is bad enough on its own but worn with the skirt it's just horrendous!

And you say theres a sleeveless top too BB? Good God, it gets worse.. I'd like to know how all these designs get through our Customs Department - surely these designs could be seen as potentially explosive items? :cheeky: Or maybe just plain offensive & not allowed into the UK..
I just don't understand how KM hasn't been dropped by qvc yet, she must make them money.. I wonder if her return rate is high? :thinking:

unfortunately the more she brings and the quicker the tsv sells out,the more qvc buy from her.They think its what people want and to a certain degree,they must,as it wouldn't sell out otherwise.

A lot does end up in clearance though.

Latest posts

Back