Breast Cancer Care Event 16/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope it is okay to post this here...

If anyone would like to just make a direct donation to Breast Cancer Care this year, I'm coming to the end date for collecting for my just giving page for them... I did the Great North Run in September on an official Breast Cancer Care place... I was diagnosed with Inflammatory Breast Cancer back in May 2008 and practically lived on their forum for a couple of years... I've been so lucky so far, but sadly far too many of the wonderful friends I made on there have not been so lucky and I dedicated my fundraising to them... Doing the GNR really was a huge thing to me - I put on an incredible amount of weight due to the steroids and lifelong hormone treatment I am now on... but I managed to lose 6st 10lbs to get to my slimming world target and then decided to do the GNR for BCC...

Here is a link to my just giving page... http://www.justgiving.com/Theresa-Brough

Craig is seriously getting on my nerves, How they can go from Alison Keenan almost in tears to Craig Cheering and giggling in the fone room is beyond me. I hope they mention Amica at some point.

Decleor 5 Piece Harmonie Calm Collection
Item no:202280
QVC Price: £40.00
Breast Cancer Care Price £31.98
P&P: £3.95

Five piece Harmonie Calm Collection by Decleor. Features cleanser, gel-cream mask, body milk and body cream. Moisturising and soothing, this Harmonie Calm set from Decleor is the prefect way to indulge yourself.

Contains:
1 x Aroma cleanse Eau Demaquillante Visage & Yeux (75ml) - Cleansing water face & eyes
1 x Aromessence Rose D'Orient (1ml)
1 x Harmonie Calm Masque Gel-Creme Lacte Reconfortant (15ml) - Comforting milky gel-cream mask
1 x Aroma Comfort Systeme Corps Lait Hydratant (50ml) - Moisturising body milk
1 x Harmonie Calm Creme Lactee Apaisante (50ml) - Soothing milky cream
1 x presentation box (h x w x d): 17cm x 6cm x 28cm ( 6.7"x 2.4" x 11")

http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-5-Piec...=202280-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-56-_-202280

Latest posts

Back