Butler & Wilson Fashion Jewellery TSV 16/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did buy a bibi bijoux owl necklace a few weeks ago which was gorgeous but I had to return it as it made my neck and my shirt black! What have you purchased then, I cant say that I have seen anything else with owls.

I bought this dress from M&S: http://www.marksandspencer.com/Limi...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=321381407&pf_rd_s=center-3

and this top from Dorothy Perkins: http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webap...gId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=OWL&pageSize=20

Would like a cute pair of owl earrings now.

Had a look at the watch - but not for me.

What IS going on ???? Does SW believe he is appearing on children's television ? because lately thats who his designs are aimed at. Childish key rings, pendants, brooches and rings - his 'decent' range of adult costume jewellery appears to be a thing of the past. He bangs on about how his jewellery appears on Strictly every week, how about throwing some of his latest rubbish their way. I could just see Craig RH sporting a rabbit ring, and Bruno sporting a Daffy Duck pendant, with Len wearing a 'pussy cat' brooch - I think not. For heaven's sake, I wouldn't even give this watch as a prize in my Amdram raffle !

No watches on his website but there's a gold plated brooch that's an absolute steal at £750!

This is tat ( tat is a word I have learnt from ST ) and the best among those is the owl, only because I love owls, elephants and dolphins .
Well there are 2 all dancing all singing snowmen on TV now, and I like them ( I must be going mad)

I really like them. Julia is wearing the panda again today. Does anyone know how much they will be please?

Julia had a look of 'Baby Jane' (What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? -1962) about her tonight when she was wearing that hair band.

baby jane.jpgThoroughly agree min!

I think when she looks in the mirror what she sees is more like this..

Attachments

• hedy.jpg
    hedy.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 176
My DD, 27 nearly, spent the whole time going "eeeeeeeee yuk" and the eye necklace, she said "Why would you want a big eye round your neck?" Awful, awful "jewellery."

My eldest daughter is a bit of a goth, not OTT, quite a perky goth. However, she said the skull tat B&W make is beyond bad taste and she wouldm't wear it :)

My eldest daughter is a bit of a goth, not OTT, quite a perky goth. However, she said the skull tat B&W make is beyond bad taste and she wouldm't wear it :)

And 99.9999999% of the time I would wholeheartedly agree with her; I did however see the bracelet linked below & thought youngest (who is very into skulls & stuff!) might like it, whaddya think? Or rather, whaddya think your DD would think of it? LOL

http://www.qvcuk.com/Butler-&-Wilso...c=301245-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-301245

Hi,

I genuinely thought it would be about £20-25.

Its way too expensive for what it is.

Cheers,
karen

I have to agree that, to me, it looks tacky and cheap and is way overpriced.

I am already anticipating the poor reviews - the crystal head thing not clicking into place and swinging around all the time, the crystal head thing not unclicking so you can't see the watch,the watch adjuster being hard to access, bits falling off, one eyed pandas, owls and skulls - the possibilities are endless.

I say this sadly, though, as someone who used to love B & W and would have been very excited by a TSV and looked forward to joining in the scrum at midnight to buy it before it sold out in the first 10 minutes. Those days are unfortunately gone now - the quality is gone, the fantastic designs are gone, the appeal is gone and what is left is a tacky, overpriced embarrassment. Sorry but that is what I feel and it is sad as this was a great brand.

Latest posts

Back