Butler & Wilson TSV 11th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope it will be a bit more tasteful and better quality than some of their more recent items (not just TSV's).

Linda

I've just received an e-mail about the TSV ~

336571 - Cubic Zirconia necklace and earring sets in a choice of 4 colours.

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 299
  • green.jpg
    green.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 280
  • pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 284
  • purple.jpg
    purple.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 312
I just got that email too - they look so pretty and a little reminiscent of last year's cz sets - except that they were brighter colours and the necklace was a little asymmetric.

no it looks exactly like a set that was a tsv several years ago but you had to buy the pieces seperately. very uncomfortable to wear.....

no it looks exactly like a set that was a tsv several years ago but you had to buy the pieces seperately. very uncomfortable to wear.....

The one that was last year;s TSV was really good value and I wear it often - really, really comfortable and I HATE anything tight or heavy around my throat!

I got the green and mulit options in that previous TSV and I wear them to death in Florida and the waiting staff in the restaurants always pass comment on them!
The item number 336571 is showing on QVC active as £38.00 with p+p of £3.45p currently

I love the purple option, but I can only wear gold earrings.

I love the purple too Kathy I'm ditthering over whether to order or not!

I may do on chequehold and see if the price drops or there is an easypay option

Butler and Wilson TSV Details 11th June

Butler & Wilson Floral Design Glamour Necklace & Earring Set

Today's Special Value Price£31.65
QVC Price£38.00
Item Number336571
Availability In stock UK
P&P£3.45

Available in Blue, Green, Pink and Purple

Attachments

• 336571.jpeg
    336571.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 202
now on web and bracelet to go with is

Butler & Wilson Floral Design Glamour Bracelet with Magnetic Clasp
Item Number: 336570
QVC Price £38.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Jazz up your jewellery box with this floral bracelet from Butler & Wilson. It features an array of flowers decorated with resin beads and CZ crystals. This eye-catching bracelet measures about 17.5cm (7") in length, 33mm in width and fastens with a magnetic clasp.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.336570

now on web and bracelet to go with is

Butler & Wilson Floral Design Glamour Bracelet with Magnetic Clasp
Item Number: 336570
QVC Price £38.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Jazz up your jewellery box with this floral bracelet from Butler & Wilson. It features an array of flowers decorated with resin beads and CZ crystals. This eye-catching bracelet measures about 17.5cm (7") in length, 33mm in width and fastens with a magnetic clasp.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.336570

Looks like he's changed the clasp at least!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.336571

Butler & Wilson Floral Design Glamour Necklace & Earring Set
Today's Special Value Price£31.65 QVC Price£38.00Item Number336571 Availability In stock UK P&P£3.45Overall Rating no ratings

Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product:
Up the glamour stakes with this striking floral jewellery set from Butler & Wilson. Ideal for co-ordinating your look, you'll receive earrings and a necklace - both with an intricate floral motif. The pieces are made from cubic zirconia, glass and resin crystals and come in a chic silver-tone finish. Choose from the following fashionable summer colours: Blue, Pink, Purple or Green. The necklace is about 39cm (15") in length, has a 6cm (2") extender and fastens with a shackle clasp. The earrings are about 20mm x 20mm and fasten with a post and butterfly.

View what's in stock

I've ordered the blue set as I have bought quite a few tops in that lovely aqua colour this year - and thanks to my Elemis tan accelerator finally coming back into stock, I hope to have a lovely tan to set it off. I have also ordered the bracelet - just as well as its about to sell out in blue!

I bought a blue and a pink with a view to putting them away for my sisters for Christmas but I may be tempted :hi:They looked really good value:cash:

Did any of you see the HUGE purple flower necklace that Julia was wearing? It was poking right into her neck, looked really uncomfortable:thinking2:

I didnt think I would like this after seeing the pictures on this thread so wasnt fussed about staying up to watch but I wish I had as the blue was gorgeous and would have gone great with the dress my DD has got for my sisters wedding but it had sold out when I tried at 7.10am.
I was hoping there might be waitlist or advanced orders.

Ended up ordering the pink for myself - now I have to find an outfit for the wedding that goes with this :D
Didnt really like the purple as the background stones looked too dark.
Tried to get the bracelet after 8am and only the green was available

Mine arrived this morning (in the blue) and I have to say that, for the first time with B & W, I am a little underwhelmed. There is no doubt that it looks very beautiful but the blue is nowhere near as bright as it appeared on air, even though it was mentioned that it was, in real life, even more blue. Also, compared with last year's similar set, it just doesn't feel as 'significant' a weight, and instead of the usual B & W tag there is a tiny little round metal tag. But the main problem for me is that there is only a very short extender so there is very little choice of where on the neck to wear it. I'm very much opposed to anything close around my throat so usually have lower necklines and this necklace will just look silly sat up so high by comparison. I am afraid, then, that this is going to have to go back - a first for me and B & W. I'd be interested to know other ST-ers views once theirs arrive.

Latest posts

Back