Nikki - Butler & Wilson Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn’t know who Nikki was until someone posted a photograph of her - mainly because I would avoid watching Simon.

But she seemed like a lovely young lady and as others have commented more above, a shocking and sad death.

I heard Jemma on the 9pm Molton Brown show do a “special shout out” to someone - I assume QVC related - who is going through a really hard time and her family? I thought she had said “Nikki” but then Jill F also blew her a kiss and she said “Nita” so hopefully not someone else very poorly? X

I havent been watching QVC much since August because I have been poorly so apologies if I have missed this. I was just reading Julia's blog and I read that Simon couldnt do his last show because Nikki had lost her battle with cancer. Is this the Nikki who used to cover for him. If it is her that is very sad because she was very young.

I had a feeling I might have missed this thread thats why I made another one. Such a shock and so young as well. It was only by chance that I read Julia's blog and saw it. Life can be so cruel. Live for the day.

Latest posts

Back