C. Wonder Long Duster Jacket TSV 15/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wouldn't go out my front door if QVC offered to dress me every day of the year for free in their "fashion" and to be honest, I'd chew my own arm off before I ever went out in public wearing orange! trousers.

I once had a pair of orange trousers, much brighter than pipa's coral toned ones, at the time I loved them. Very limiting as to what to wear with them though!

They keep mentioning festivals. Can you imagine traipsing through churned up muddy fields with this tsv dragging its way behind you or flinging the back of it over your shoulders whilst using the smelly overflowing porta loos ? I suppose you could always tuck it into the tops of your wellies and walk around resembling a billowing hot air balloon.

Thank heavens for the Lunch Show - the Becca/Perfect Formula/Lillibeth etc adenoidal Bland Ambassador has said "wear it, but if you get warm take it off" How have I not realised this before - they should put this in pamphlets about the menopause!

:taphead:

I am intrigued, could you post the link, could do with a cheap beach cover up.

I've tried to find it on Kaleidoscope again, but clearly at that price they've all sold. But it was identical to the tsv. They've also the pearl trimmed wrap available - Frank Usher style.

Ok, posters, how many of you actually go to 'Festivals' ???? let alone wear wellies with floaty little numbers. I seriously think QVC are having an identity crisis, and thinks itself to be an extension of Top Shop. I might be nearer 70 than 60, and not ready to settle for the 'beige' pensioner look ever, but equally I'm not daft enough to think I've got the figure or be the age of Zoe Ball to dress in 'Festival' apparel. 40 years ago I attended most of the outside concerts at Knebworth (cos I lived there), but now I'm more likely to find the first seat available once I've got out of the car, when attending indoor venues !

Forgot to mention, but having seen this tsv live, the armholes look to be a tad narrow, and as the fabric is chiffon with no 'give', then those with generous upper arms might struggle to fit.

Forgot to mention, but having seen this tsv live, the armholes look to be a tad narrow, and as the fabric is chiffon with no 'give', then those with generous upper arms might struggle to fit.

Sounds as though the sleeves & body will part company in a short time--giving the very on trend look so beloved of QVC-- the 'cold shoulder'.

Is that a polite way of saying bingo wings

I always titter when I hear them say "armhole"......I know, I know I'm childish. :mysmilie_15:

Cough cough I quite liked the blue one but read the reviews on QVC.COM and a lot of people said the arms were very tight and people sent them back. I could not be bothered with the hassle its a no from me.

Latest posts

Back