Can someone buy shop at bid a calculator?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's either incompetence or shystering, take your pick.

Both are no good.

Professor Green obviously still needs to do a spring clean with certain members of staff.

I still can't believe they kept Gaspin and threw Lord Kean over the balcony :mysmilie_10:

careful, they might use that for his next product.

screwing yourself out of intellectual property.

Behave yourself Mr T, Schlocko wouldn't use anything as cheap looking as a snail on the packaging of his luxury products.

Have you seen Divine Decadence?

Divine.jpg

I've long despaired at the spelling and grammatical errors onscreen on these channels, so I suppose it's unsurprising these same staff are now struggling to get the numbers right, now they're being asked to add up as well. Very poor. Well spotted.

I've long despaired at the spelling and grammatical errors onscreen on these channels, so I suppose it's unsurprising these same staff are now struggling to get the numbers right, now they're being asked to add up as well. Very poor. Well spotted.

Honestly Mary, the amount of mistakes i'm spotting is unreal.

But i'm certain they'll be given an opportunity to explain themselves :mysmilie_59:

Honestly Mary, the amount of mistakes i'm spotting is unreal.

But i'm certain they'll be given an opportunity to explain themselves :mysmilie_59:

That's the precise reason why I originally assumed that Sit-up only employed a small number of people to actually run the channels (combined with a claim that management are/were personally responsible for product description text), because if they really do employ 100+ staff at Sit-up Towers it means that fundamental components for a shopping channel like compliance checking would (should) be second nature to them.

That's the precise reason why I originally assumed that Sit-up only employed a small number of people to actually run the channels (combined with a claim that management are/were personally responsible for product description text), because if they really do employ 100+ staff at Sit-up Towers it means that fundamental components for a shopping channel like compliance checking would (should) be second nature to them.

If the calibre of presenter is any barometer then I can only imagine the production staff are as cheaply hired as the rest of the stooges.

Their Compliance Standards are lamentable, they really are. And they wonder why so many people think the catalogue of errors are deliberate :mysmilie_59:

Oh here we go again. Another 'mistake'?

View attachment 10391

What makes me laugh about that is have they sold a single item for the price delivered since shop at bid launched? I don't think they have unless it was the latest of the costume jewellery with the smaller of the p&p's however a few years ago they used to say how rubbish costume jewellery was when you could have not only the stainless steels, not only the sterling silvers, not only with the rose, not only with the yellow and not only with the shinier of the white golds, not only with the rarer of the rarest of the Platinums, not only with the Swarovski Crystal stones and the stronger of the Tungsten carbides , not only with the well you get the idea

Latest posts

Back