Carol Hochman TSV 13/05/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks SCW!!

I was just thinking I coud do with some new JimJams.......any idea what the TSV price will be???

And anyone seen them (Hochman stuff) in Costco and at what sort of price??? Says in the Costco mag they sell them, but its only just opened here in Southampton.

I'm thinking of buying this for a friend who is a size 12/14. Which size do you suggest I buy considering it is 100% cotton?

I'm a 14-16 (and almost 6ft tall) and I bought a pair in a Medium last week (see link below) and it is a perfect fit. So I would think she would get into a small as I think they may stretch as they are a high percentage of cotton. They were my first pair of Carole Hochman and I really like them. When I read up on the QVC reviews I did find that people say that the sizing varies alot from one model to another.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Carole-Hochman...-Over-Print-PJ-Set.product.103625.html?upsh=1

As I like my pair so much I am thinking of buying the TSV

Thanks Iloveshopping. I see they have disappeared from website but there are a lot of nice colours to choose from so will wait until Monday to have a better look.

There are quite generous. I am an 18/20 and buy XL in this range and it is plenty big enough.

Hi , I've bought a few pairs in Costco.they usually stock them from early autumn till about xmas. I think they are around £17/£18 including VAT. I know I have never paid over £20 for them in Costco. Usually only 3or 4 styles and nothing bigger than a large.Hope this helps.x

That definitely helps, many thanks!!

Hi , I've bought a few pairs in Costco.they usually stock them from early autumn till about xmas. I think they are around £17/£18 including VAT. I know I have never paid over £20 for them in Costco. Usually only 3or 4 styles and nothing bigger than a large.Hope this helps.x

full details

Carole Hochman 100% Cotton Summer Floral 3 Piece PJ Set
Item Number: 106000
QVC Price £36.50
Today's Special Value Price £29.96
P&P £4.95

Three-piece pyjama set with floral print trousers from Carole Hochman. In a cool and lightweight cotton fabric, this set includes a sleeveless camisole top, a button-front cardigan and comfy trousers with an elasticated waistband and lace tie fastening. The trousers feature an all-over floral print and the top and cardigan look great in a coordinating block colour, all in bright shades that are perfect for the spring/summer season. Chill out in style this summer with these cute and comfy floral pyjamas  guaranteed to brighten your mornings and evenings!

Essential loungewear – as well as comfy nightwear, this flattering set is perfect for throwing on when you get home. The cute cardi features a cinched in, elasticated waist for a great shape that you’ll want to wear for a relaxing evening in or lounging around on a lazy day!

Camisole top has a scoop neckline with floral print binding
Cardigan has long sleeves and floral print binding
Trousers have a gathered waistband
100% cotton
Machine washable up to 30C

Contains:
1 x block-colour camisole top
1 x block-colour cardigan
1 x floral print trousers

Colour options:
Pink
Coral
Turquoise
Purple
Yellow

Measurements:

Cardigan
Chest: S: 102cm (40"), M: 108cm (42.5"), L: 116cm (45.5"), XL: 127cm (50"), 2XL: 137cm (54"), 3XL: 147cm (58")
Length: S: 76cm (30"), M: 77cm (30.5"), L: 79cm (31"), XL: 81cm (32"), 2XL: 84cm (33"), 3XL: 86cm (34")

Camisole
Chest: S: 99cm (39"), M: 105cm (41.5"), L: 113cm (44.5"), XL: 124cm (49"), 2XL: 135cm (53"), 3XL: 145cm (57")
Length: S: 66cm (26"), M: 67cm (26.5"), L: 68cm (27"), XL: 70cm (27.5"), 2XL: 72cm (28.5"), 3XL: 74cm (29.25")

Trousers
Waist: S: 71cm (28"), M: 77cm (30.5"), L: 86cm (34"), XL: 97cm (38"), 2XL: 107cm (42"), 3XL: 119cm (47"), Low hip: S: 107cm (42"), M: 113cm (44.5"), L: 121cm (47.5"), XL: 132cm (52"), 2XL: 142cm (56"), 3XL: 152cm (60”)
Inseam (all sizes): 76cm (30")

Designer Carole Hochman on this set:
"I am so happy to bring you a wonderful three-piece pyjama set to brighten up your spring wardrobe. The colourful printed full-length trousers match a fabulous, brightly coloured easy-fit tank and a great new cardigan jacket. Just right for you or any of the special women in your life - mums, sisters, daughters or friends!"

All measurements are approximate

But....but....but......

Werent they showing as £30 when SCW 1st posted the details and I asked if anyone knew the TSV price??????

:headbang:

So we actually save 5p????? Um.....4p!!!

And QVC have upped the price to make it look like a proper saving?

:taphead:

Last edited:
But....but....but......

Werent they showing as £30 when SCW 1st posted the details and I asked if anyone knew the TSV price??????

yep but i think the price i found was acutally wrong to begin with

But....but....but......

Good spot lol how bad is that? they really are taking the mic lately.

The TSV price strikes me as about right. Often the tsv price is only about £5 off the qvc price and that is shown as £36.00 .

Thanks SCW!!

I was just thinking I coud do with some new JimJams.......any idea what the TSV price will be???

And anyone seen them (Hochman stuff) in Costco and at what sort of price??? Says in the Costco mag they sell them, but its only just opened here in Southampton.

I bought ch fleece pjs from Costco this last winter for about fifteen pounds

I'm thinking of buying this for a friend who is a size 12/14. Which size do you suggest I buy considering it is 100% cotton?

I bought fleece CH PJs in Costco, I bought medium and i'm 12/14. I could probably have got a small but wanted to avoid a repeat trip if they were too small. I'd probably try a small next time tho.

I have to say I rather like the PJ's (never keen on patterned bottoms) but I do like a comfy lounge! :happy:

And how nice to see a slightly larger lady who looks like a REAL slightly larger lady.....not a skinny one just wearing a bigger size!

I never usually watch fashion shows, so dont know if she is new or is usually on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back