Item Number140547

Not near a TV so don't know if this has been aired:

Carole Hochman 3 Piece Capri Pyjama Set & Belted Robe
One Time Only Price£28.63 QVC Price£34.25
Item Number140547

Its on this hour lioness.

Is anyone buying this? i am tempted but not sure
I love CH and have loads of pyjama sets

How large do they come? I am generally a size 14 and wouldn't have a clue-I have bought clothes fro QVC in the past and the small has buried me,but maybe hers are different-I would imagine those models are only size 10 and are in the small so I would need at least a medium? Going into hospital soon and would like a lightweight wrap.

How large do they come? I am generally a size 14 and wouldn't have a clue-I have bought clothes fro QVC in the past and the small has buried me,but maybe hers are different-I would imagine those models are only size 10 and are in the small so I would need at least a medium? Going into hospital soon and would like a lightweight wrap.

I'm a 14/16 & the medium is fine on me,Suzi.

Thanks Marzy. Better get something halfway decent as I am likely to be in 2-3 weeks-looking at all the sales around as well though as Carole Hochman seems quite pricey to me with p&P?:33:

Thanks Marzy. Better get something halfway decent as I am likely to be in 2-3 weeks-looking at all the sales around as well though as Carole Hochman seems quite pricey to me with p&P?:33:

They are quite pricey Suzi but really nice & worth the money imho
I'd go for them myself only I've got so many CH pj's there's not an ounce of room left here for any more :1:
BTW I wish you all the best with your hospital stay & hope everything goes well for you xxx

Latest posts

Back