Casual & Co TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Only watched about 2 mins before realised no chance, it definitely bunches at the back and the print placement is wierd and unflattering front and back! Shame because the colours are ok, liked the mix of green with turquoise. But I ordered a C and C dress last year and had to return it because the sizing was so out, it was way bigger than the measurements and seemed not good quality so it put me off ordering again. I think they may have gone downhill, a few years ago I got my mum a set of trousers, vest and kaftan from there and it was nice, she still wears them and it still looks new. Don't think recent stuff is anything like that.

Am i the only one whos bought the maxi-dress?

Looking through the Threads on here- it seems im in the minority, i didnt seem to spot the so called awful design, reminding some people of body parts, i saw a nice maxi dress -that seems to have less material than a lot you see at the moment, being quite big busted they usually look awful if they billow out to much, thought id give it a go ,so ordered the coral , i guess its a good thing we all have different tastes,
Bravo -to anyone else whos joining me.

I really liked it...and thought oh no! Its not what I thought it was gonna be...I thought it looked much nicer on DG in the week.I even went into town this afternoon "to make up for" not buying it....but couldn't find anything :down:

Came back and watched the presentation again and thought oh shall I give it a go.....then I didn't know what size to order........dug out my C&C butterfly maxi from last year to get an idea of size and that put me right off it....my butterfly maxi didn't seem as nice today either!!!

So I spent my money on some moorea birkenstocks Ive been hankering after since their TSV in pink from ebay (£26 inc delivery!) and been on the wallis site for a dress for £28 free delivery...so feel better now!!!

Hope you like the dress...I can see the appeal,just not for me!!

Hello Roxy to answer your question I didnt get this dres primarily because it was a tad too short for me. I saw the cut seemed a little off but that wouldnt really have bothered me- this isnt a tailored suit or something and I thought the colours on the white were lovely. I also thought it a bit expensive but I reckon itll be a really pretty, cool dress and you will feel lovely in it. Enjoy!

Oh Bauble how I envy anyone who ever find things too short for them! I looked at the length and knew instantly it'd be too long...mind you I could wear platforms like Elton in the Pinball Wizard clip or shorten it whereas if it's too short there's no way of redeeming it!

Jude xx

I think it is really nice looking dress and wished i had ordered it, i saw Casual and Co was going to be the TSV and never even thought to have a look at it, so much of the fashion on QVC is a turn off but this does look good, shame it is now on waitlist in my size in all colours, serve me right i suppose! hope you like yours and get the weather to wear it

Regards,

Oh Bauble how I envy anyone who ever find things too short for them! I looked at the length and knew instantly it'd be too long...mind you I could wear platforms like Elton in the Pinball Wizard clip or shorten it whereas if it's too short there's no way of redeeming it!

Jude xx
Jude I was looking at M&S online and noticed that their maxi dresses come in a range of 3 lenghts which is brilliant as like you say we are all such different heights and really a long dress has to be right just like trousers so well done Marks. The dresses looked nice and seem to be around the £39 mark mostly.

I liked the look of it just after midnight last night. I always read reviews if I can.

I read the reviews and they were awful with many people saying that the material stank of fish and that is was very thin.

I bought the TSV last year, it was also a maxi dress. I liked it but it gaped a lot at the sides under the armhole. It didn't matter as I wore a shrug but to wear it sleeveless it would have mattered.

Like I said in the other thread I do like the colours, so I hope the fit works out for you! You'll know for sure when you try it on so you won't have to keep it if there are any issues.

Latest posts

Back