Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe they have Diabetes also
Er, no. Because they are not clinically very fat to start with. It is only prescribed for those whose IBM is unfortunate, and they need to get it down as it is dangerous for the diabetes. Think having limbs amputated etc. I have type 2 diabetes and I have never been offered it, just told to make sure my weight does not go above 100. So far not happened and stays in the lower 90s.

It is just rich lazy celebs who decided oh I need to be thin.

Er, no. Because they are not clinically very fat to start with. It is only prescribed for those whose IBM is unfortunate, and they need to get it down as it is dangerous for the diabetes. Think having limbs amputated etc. I have type 2 diabetes and I have never been offered it, just told to make sure my weight does not go above 100. So far not happened and stays in the lower 90s.

Are you saying that you only weigh around 90 lbs?

I fluctuate between 70/75 kg's

Haven’t seen Chuntley for a while & she has lost the weight, she is a size 12, is this the New, I am a Small, Julia? Miss Preen is surely her new persona?She hasn’t dropped the continual ‘30 day MBG’, ‘check out your basket’ even now your are ‘lucky’ to have more Easy pays.Oh I cannot take her gushing any longer!

Haven’t seen Chuntley for a while & she has lost the weight, she is a size 12, is this the New, I am a Small, Julia? Miss Preen is surely her new persona?She hasn’t dropped the continual ‘30 day MBG’, ‘check out your basket’ even now your are ‘lucky’ to have more Easy pays.Oh I cannot take her gushing any longer!
Yes, she is hard to take

Anxious moment during the fashion programme yesterday when the dress she was wearing had sold out. When the "ad" for upcoming items was on screen, she said that she would now have to change her dress, and that she had removed her belt already....wonder if she made it to her dressing room or whether the floor staff had been treated to an eyeful! Visions of Chuntley doing a quick change in the corner of the set behind a potted plant! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

They need to be ashamed of themselves but they're too busy loading up with fillers Botox etc pouting and thinking how lovely I am.

AY has dropped a hell of a lot of weight recently.
She also has an underactive thyroid, mentioned for years. It is really difficult to lose weight with an underactive thyroid. People on here used to mention it a lot when comments made about AY's weight. Now suddenly she has lost loads of weight in a short period. So, she had been using something and QVC would do their usual lose weight our way and selling it.

Anxious moment during the fashion programme yesterday when the dress she was wearing had sold out. When the "ad" for upcoming items was on screen, she said that she would now have to change her dress, and that she had removed her belt already....wonder if she made it to her dressing room or whether the floor staff had been treated to an eyeful! Visions of Chuntley doing a quick change in the corner of the set behind a potted plant! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
And I dare say photos/videos will be available on social media!

Latest posts

Back