Catherine’s hair extensions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goodness gracious far too much information.....
BF Jamie’s mum is due an operation but needs to loose weight beforehand. So Jamie is considering buying his mother a Fitbit for her.
Poor Jamie’s mum disclosing for all to know some of her medical history :mysmilie_478:

Am I getting this right here? Boyfriend's mum needs an op but is too overweight to have it (surely CH did not broadcast that????). But hey, buy a Fitbit and you too can get your operation. If I was the BF I'd be the ex BF. How really DARE she say that on TV about someone else's mum. Maybe just me but I think that's appalling.

CC

CC

I really can’t image how BF Jamie would say from Scotland in conversation, oh by the way if you want to tell all and sundry. That my Mums due to have an op but needs loose weight so I’m thinking about the TSV. So be sure to drop that in your presentation on Sunday.

Balls!...........

Am I getting this right here? Boyfriend's mum needs an op but is too overweight to have it (surely CH did not broadcast that????). But hey, buy a Fitbit and you too can get your operation. If I was the BF I'd be the ex BF. How really DARE she say that on TV about someone else's mum. Maybe just me but I think that's appalling.

CC

CC

You’d never dare dream it up would you.
Whether when she started to open her mouth she tried to soften it a little cause she appeared to hesitate and add in something like being for the best, most people being advised to loose a little weight prior to surgery. Any second thoughts or not it didn’t sway her one bit from the selling opportunity.

Does anyone else think that the model on the Bronzo 6pm show has more than a passing resemblance to Chuntley?

Obviously not a relative as she has totally ignored the girl.

Latest posts

Back