Celebrity Big Brother 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

agreed MM. In the old days it was far less contrived. This is being set up as the goodies v the baddies.

They seem obnoxious, but they may just be acting, because as they say "it is only a game".

I don't think many of the public like them, they vote them back just to see the fights.

BTW I really expected that all those who would NOT read their letters would be put up for eviction, but Speidi wouldn't (so the producers could be sure to keep them in).

I agree that it is so horribly contrived that it is like a farce or a pantomime.

It may be contrived, but Speidi are showing themselves to be pretty despicable people. Laughing and clapping in the face of someone's obvious distress is pretty low (and hard to do!). I think Heidi may have felt uncomfortable at at one point, but 'the game' took precedent over feelings and she quickly got back into her role.

sorry but i love speidi. They are not nice people at all, but they're playing the game. I find them more entertaining than Rylan.
Imo , no one should be getting letters from home. The whole concept of BB. is no contact with the outside world.

I love Speidi too, what a ****** snorefest the show would have been without them :devil:

Rylan went on and on last night and would not let it drop, have not heard him mention he has been rehearsing for the X factor though.

Rylan went on and on last night and would not let it drop, have not heard him mention he has been rehearsing for the X factor though.

It was rylan who wound the whole situation up last night Claire was ok until he got involved.When he accuses Speidi of wanting the airrtime i thought pot kettle black. He thinks he is head of the house and loves the conflict with speidi as he can guarantee himself to look good with the public. He's a cocky show off.

The fact that Rylan goes out to rehearse was discussed during the BBOTS programme. Apparently, concerns had been raised on Twitter (I think.) He goes out to rehearse with a 'chaperone' and doesn't leave the Big Brother campus ....... or so they say. :wink:

Although Speidi add 'entertainment'/controversy to the programme, I don't want them to win. Maybe it's time that they left tomorrow? At least then there would only be two days left if the house suddenly turned boring and, if Speidi were evicted on Wednesday, it would wipe the self-satisfied expression off their faces.

Speidi have undoubtedly been great entertainment. I wonder if there would have been some sort of conflict amongst the others had they not been there? A case of banding together against the greater evil? We'll never know! I definitely don't want them to win or to be in any way lauded though. Whether or not they're playing the ultimate BB game or not imo their behaviour has been pants and they don't deserve to be feted once they get out. In fact they're quite disturbing! The way Heidi defers to him, and his arrogance and dominance over her is very unpleasant. Run Heidi Run!!!

I was shouting at the screen last night. They say it's only a game. Well, why don't they do the tasks then? In the next series, if you don't play the tasks then you shouldn't get a fee.

Speidi need to go tomorrow. I've had enough of seeing Spencer's shiny face!

Just goes to show no one likes being sent to Coventry. Human beings are essentially pack animals and even the toughest nuts crack under the pressure. Being on the fringes of the fold is preferable to being completely out in the cold.

Aw poor Ryan, now i don't like any of them getting letters, but Claire,Tricia and Razor showed their lack of team spirit. It was obvious Ryan wasn't happy and they still went ahead. Considering they all refused them when Claire didn't get hers i thought it was very wrong.
Imagine if Speidi had done that, they'd have been called selfish.

Double Eviction tonight
Wonder if Speidi will go as they are voting for someone to WIN now and
I dont think people want Speidi to win
even though they have wanted them to stay in to make it more interesting

Aw poor Ryan, now i don't like any of them getting letters, but Claire,Tricia and Razor showed their lack of team spirit. It was obvious Ryan wasn't happy and they still went ahead. Considering they all refused them when Claire didn't get hers i thought it was very wrong.
Imagine if Speidi had done that, they'd have been called selfish.

I agree100%!

I dont think people want Speidi to win

I do :mysmilie_493:

I've never ever voted in all the years that BB has been aired but this year I used up credit on an old payg phone to vote for Speidi, 12 times :devil:

I really don't think they'll win, I'm sure Rylan will but maybe they might come 2nd?

Well I dont mind who wins as long as it is not Speidi
They are absolute freaks and really nasty people
If they are left to the last 2 I will vote for the other person to win no matter who it is.
Havent voted in the whole series so far

I read somewhere that Speidi have landed their own british reality show........................

Speidi have their own series? Yikes, spare us.

They're also claiming that during BB they feared for their lives and thought the other housemates were going to kill them.

[Yeah, that ClareFromSteps really is a vicious wild-eyed psychopath with a lust for freshly spilled blood ...]

Latest posts

Back