Centigrade TSV Sunday at Midnight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi All

Just wondered if anybody had any ideas what the Centigrade TSV might be.:grin:

Yes, I'd be interested to know what this is too...erm, for a friend you understand :blush:...Oh, ok, I might just have a couple of Centipede coats with the labels cut out in case anyone recognises the brand and knows I have bought 'fashion' (or what masquerades as fashion) from Le Q...:wink:

Ahem, (coughs with embarrassment) me too, had a great Centigrade TSV coat a few years back that did me two winters as a work coat. Am hoping it is not a Hayley Cropper stylee anorak thing. Also have a £10 "last clicks" one that is going to be great for slinging on when I pop to the shops when the horrible winter weather is upon us and I don't fancy spoiling my lovely M and S pink wool coat. I have a bit of a thing about coats, (and beauty products, and jewellery and nice stationery and shoes!!)

does anyone have item number 137465, the funnel neck coat? I've seen this a time or two and been tempted, would like to know what you think of it, and how is the sizing...I take a normal size 18 but looking at this I'm thinking size medium, so advice welcome, thanks in advance.

does anyone have item number 137465, the funnel neck coat? I've seen this a time or two and been tempted, would like to know what you think of it, and how is the sizing...I take a normal size 18 but looking at this I'm thinking size medium, so advice welcome, thanks in advance.

I dont have that particular coat but I do have a waterproof Centigrade coat in a very similar style.I am a size 14 and got the medium in all honesty I think I would have been better with the Large as I could have worn a thicker jumper underneath. I dont think that their sizing is particularly generous.

I dont have that particular coat but I do have a waterproof Centigrade coat in a very similar style.I am a size 14 and got the medium in all honesty I think I would have been better with the Large as I could have worn a thicker jumper underneath. I dont think that their sizing is particularly generous.

thanks for that delh...it's confusing when they only give chest sizes..why on earth can't they use the regular sizing that we're all used to I'd like to know! If you're only a size 14 I guess I'd need to for the XL then probably find that it buried me!

I have this coat in the grey. I am only a diddy size 6-8, so bought the XS - and to be fair it is a tad big on me, so I wear it layered up in Winter and then you can't tell I look like little orphan annie on the cambridge diet :wink: . I like it - it's a very nice coat that - to quote the oracle Campbell himself, you really can 'dressitupdressitdown' etc. It looks nice with the funnel neck up, but you can also wear it with the collar down and it looks like a completely different coat. I've had tons of wear out of it and it's always washed well too...hope that helps...:wave:

I have this coat in the grey. I am only a diddy size 6-8, so bought the XS - and to be fair it is a tad big on me, so I wear it layered up in Winter and then you can't tell I look like little orphan annie on the cambridge diet :wink: . I like it - it's a very nice coat that - to quote the oracle Campbell himself, you really can 'dressitupdressitdown' etc. It looks nice with the funnel neck up, but you can also wear it with the collar down and it looks like a completely different coat. I've had tons of wear out of it and it's always washed well too...hope that helps...:wave:

OMG to be a size 6-8! You'd look like a bit that had fallen off me! I'm dead jealous! Time was I'd buy a 10, but my three milestones were hitting 40, stopping smoking, going on HRT...I swear each one put a stone on me, so here I am! Thanks for the info anyway...it's the grey I'm interested in too..with me silver locks and a nice colourful scarf they'll see me coming!

OMG to be a size 6-8! You'd look like a bit that had fallen off me! I'm dead jealous! Time was I'd buy a 10, but my three milestones were hitting 40, stopping smoking, going on HRT...I swear each one put a stone on me, so here I am! Thanks for the info anyway...it's the grey I'm interested in too..with me silver locks and a nice colourful scarf they'll see me coming!

Hee hee! You're welcome for the info - I seriously wouldn't wish being my size on anyone though. I've battled eating disorders for years and I can never get nice clothes to fit! You are just fabulous as you are, let no-one tell you otherwise! But I really hope if you order the coat you do like it - it HAS served me well.

Now my secret is out I can admit that whilst I don't have the funnel neck one I do have this one which is very similar (oh to hell with it, I confess I have it in both red and white :blush:):

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^141237,navlist^141237*145892*145921*138089*,cm_scid^dtlr

Generally I'm a size 10, when I first tried this coat I ordered the small and it drowned me. The extra small is still quite generous to be honest. It's a nice coat, and the washablility (ooh a made-up word worthy of QVC) meant the winter white was a possibility. I must say though that to me it is uber-hot. Even in a harsh Northern winter it kept me toasty warm :sweat::happy:

Debbie has just said in her Mookite hour that she's on with the lovely Glen Campbell (that's debatable!) at midnight and the tsv is a mac in 4 colours. Shame cos I wanted a nice winter coat.

She's saved me needing to stay up anyway!

xx

JR cooed over the Winter white in this :cheeky:

suprised that its a mac. the weather has not been good and i am preparing for winter not spring.

dont like this offering a bit primarkesque at 3 times the price.:giggle:

its a nice coat and love the colours but a water resistant Mac with no hood? not for me I like my waterproof coats to have hoods to save me struggling with a brolly loved the way they said you could walk the dog in it because its water resistant--yes but you would have to struggle with a brolly an the dog!

If you want a mac with a hood earlier in the year I got 146774 its the foldaway mac with hood. Its only thin but it has been one of my better purchases from QVC. Folds away fits in handbag and just recently i haven't stopped wearing it. The sizing is very generous. I am a 12 and got the medium and probably could have got away with a small. If the weather is very cold I could team it with a sweater ... OMG morphing into Glen. Time to shut up and go.

I have 145921 in Red and its great for going backwards and forwards to work in the Spring and Autumn when there is a chance of being caught out in showers. Plus you can shove it in the washing machine and it comes out like new and it has a hood!!

That folding one is a good idea I remember Pac-A-Mac's does is it creased when you take it out, I would use something like that in the Summer months (if we ever had any!)

I don't like it all - looks rather shapeless and too short.Did nothing for KT in the earlier shows I saw.Like its been said,seems a funny choice for winter.

There were a couple of other bits I liked though - a military style shorter jacket in red or black - but didn't like the brass buttons and would have loved it in purple:heart: and there was a bright/deep perple with a funnel neck and bigger buttons......but am saving my pennies unless I see something on fab on a love surprise

I don't like it all - looks rather shapeless and too short.Did nothing for KT in the earlier shows I saw.Like its been said,seems a funny choice for winter.

There were a couple of other bits I liked though - a military style shorter jacket in red or black - but didn't like the brass buttons and would have loved it in purple:heart: and there was a bright/deep perple with a funnel neck and bigger buttons......but am saving my pennies unless I see something on fab on a love surprise

You could always change the buttons if that's all that you don't like about the coat! Wasn't that one on free p&p so you've got nothing to lose!

Latest posts

Back