Centigrade TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

popcorn

Registered Shopper
What does everyone think of todays TSV and the price never had a down and feather coat does it add a lot of bulk and is the style more for my mum any advice welcome

My Mum has the longer parka version and it's lovely! Doesn't add much bulk at all and is very feminine. Much lighter than my parka made of wadding too. If I didn't already have several cosy fleeces I'd be buying it myself!

I really like it,particularly in the teal.looks warm but without bulk IYSWIM? I haven't gone for it,as I bought the last trespass TSV which was a coat,so can't really justify another - but think its a good price.

Eeek I bought it. A bit worried as people suffered from the last Centigrade tsv. What did it was the feather and down part and it did not look bulky and I have been searching for a coat like this as I cycle to work. Really need it to be more water resistant but it seems quite good for QVC fashion. Hope I am not let down. Good luck if any one else purchased. Fingers crossed.

I have a down jacket (Firetrap though, not Centigrade) and have been wearing it in -8 Wales this week with just one layer underneath!!!! It's so warm. Hoping the TSV is as good for you ladies! I caved and ordered the faux sherling hooded coat in White. Hoping it'll look funky with skinny jeans/long boots/hat etc. We'll see... Lol

Just to let you know - it has arrived and looks great so far -i will let you know...

Purchased the TSV in purple for my 13 year old. Absolutely gorgeous. Fits her love a glove XS. Very tasteful purple - quite dark. Love it - a lot nicer than my coat. She loves it and looks lovely in it, warm and toasty too but not too much bulk. Tempted to buy the teal but best not be too matchy matchy with DD.:up:

wish I had gone for the centigrade tsv now. I dithered and in the end did not as all the small sizes had gone by the time I got round to it. With it back at normal price is it still value for money??

Latest posts

Back