CEW Awards...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
So far I have literally heard all about the prestigious Cheryl Cole not using E45 and using Pro Collagen. I've literally actually found out that all day tomorrow Alison will be literally actually wearing Jhodpurs all day tomorrow.

For you, she has literally told us how she lectured the actual builders working on her literal stables to apply Ultrasun on their actual literal body areas.

She's actually mentioned the fact that A'kin products literally smell warm and spicy and are literally a perfect actual gift for Father's Day. I also know that literally most of the products in the show are literally all on actual advanced orders.

In a literal sense, for you, she's applied Nails Inc St John's Wood to her literal actual nail area which beat other prestigious nail brands to win an award. I learned the colours came in many 'paintant' glossy shades.

If there's been any literal, practical advice on the products I've literally missed it such has been the actual level of prestigious screeching above the actual guests. For you. Literally.

:mysmilie_483: I'm literally speechless :mysmilie_471:

PS - her eye bags look a lot better tonight hidden behind those glasses :wink:

Hilarious! And a pretty literal actual rendition of AYs present performance...am literally giggling into my actual glass of wine and causing all sorts of lines and wrinkles around the eye area by so doing...

Attica, are you literally using an actual seperate eye make up remover on your literal actual eye area? This can literally stop any lines forming on the delicate prestigious skin for you. You will need a prestigious formula with lots of 'paintented' technology in it and a literal SPF Factor to help with those actual problem solving problem solvers. :wink:

I literally didn't see the show but actually Cavegirl has literally brought it to actual life in my very own front room area!

Jude with actual literal prestigous thanks..for you!
xx

And what is she wearing? It looks like a black sparkly top with a grey frilled dress over the top and a black bolero on top of that.

Very weird combination.

:mysmilie_483: Brilliant Cavegirl! I've just been literally watching it and fast forwarding it for you after hearing the usual 'your resident beauty expert taking you through.....' Literally saw the presteeeeeegious renowned advanced formulation products for advanced skin care users but you've actually summed up 2 hours perfectly without me hearing a thing!

Do you think I could make a claim against QVC for the sudden onset of tinnitus brought on by constant screeching??:cheeky:

:hi:Loving your work as always Cavegirl - and I'm an Alison fan. :up: :rock: :clapping: :grin:

I'm literally an Ali (or should that be literALI ?!) fan too but I bet she signs every text message "4 U" :sun:

I actually switched over in an ad break, Cheryl might have actually been on too.

Well I could literally see up Ali's dress. Actually thought I had by mistake switched to a Flash MY Knickers channel. If she would learn to close her actual legs when actually sitting. Perhaps Betty Go Away is coming up soon.

Its easy to find the full list of winners of the CEW winners and only Elemis and Liz Earle really won anything. The other bits of the show brands QVC do no stock, well appart from the new hand cream. The other QVC brands might have been on the short list.

I actually enjoyed the show, but I actually thought that someone would have asked Ally to pull her actual clothes down. It was much ado about nothing (other than selling) Like Donna said there seemed to be just the two winners, the rest were actually nominated finalist.

She looked as if she'd been to a jumble sale and forgotten to take a bag and had to wear everything she'd bought!

I literally used to be an actual Alison fan too until one day I literally realised that most of her actual advice comes from her heavily moisturised arse area :tongue:

Oh dear me yes. I thought the camera angle using AYs knee and thigh area as a backdrop for the product display was unfortunate. :cheeky:

I too am quite an actual AY fan for you as well but literally missed this so useful to have an actual precis as well which literally tells me I actually missed being taken through literally nothing

Thanks Cavegirl!:rock:

I have to say, reading all these posts is making my sides ache! :mysmilie_15:

Visions now of an actual 'Resident Beauty Expert' convention where we are all dressed up in clothes that were put on in the dark, make up all done by ourselves because we are all trained make up artists for you - wow! - making sure literally that our eyeshadow (has to be a presteeeegious luxuuuuuuuurious advanced formulation as used by Cheryl Cole and Dame Edna Everage) is literally applied to the eye area and not the neck and actually speaking literally like Ali for you - what a hoot that would be!

Bit like Alan Wicker but without the moustache:mysmilie_17:

I have to say, reading all these posts is making my sides ache! :mysmilie_15:

Visions now of an actual 'Resident Beauty Expert' convention where we are all dressed up in clothes that were put on in the dark, make up all done by ourselves because we are all trained make up artists for you - wow! - making sure literally that our eyeshadow (has to be a presteeeegious luxuuuuuuuurious advanced formulation as used by Cheryl Cole and Dame Edna Everage) is literally applied to the eye area and not the neck and actually speaking literally like Ali for you - what a hoot that would be!

Bit like Alan Wicker but without the moustache:mysmilie_17:

Hilarious! Count me in............anyone know where I can get a sparkly shrug with matador sleeves to team with my too-short denim miniskirt. I'd best get a tidy-up "down there" if my actual, literal crotch area is going to be on display, might need a dab or two of Betty dye....:mysmilie_17:

I think she is an insult to the viewers as well as the guests. She was ok in small doses back in the day but now Godzilla with toothache would be easier to listen to and look at (his scales are always healthy and shiny) and better probably behaved.

Latest posts

Back