Charlie bears hot cross bun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't order my one until the evening, pressed for auto delivery, when I checked my order status I realised what I had done, and rang to cancel the other three, but received the first one on Thursday, so that prove,they did give priority to auto deliveries, as I ordered mine after, Busy ordered hers.

What time would that be LL? I've just checked my order confirmation email and it's showing I placed it at 17.26, must admit that I thought it was a bit earlier. Anyway, if you were after that time then it confirms my suspicions and I think QVC need to answer some questions!

According to someone on FB they didn't realise they were short until they ran out of boxes. So orders were sent out randomly, not in the order they were made.

According to someone on FB they didn't realise they were short until they ran out of boxes. So orders were sent out randomly, not in the order they were made.

How can they say that when you regularly hear presenters giving stock updates they're getting through their lug-'oles 'we only have twelve left of this' etc etc, so they clearly have the knowhow to keep a tab on how many there are left. To overdo it by 400 then seems a bit suspect, doesn't it??

I feel that in itself is unfair practice and needs to be investigated further, especially where Limited Editions are concerned!

I feel that in itself is unfair practice and needs to be investigated further, especially where Limited Editions are concerned!

My understanding of their system is order labels are printed off in the warehouse when your card has been authorised. I have ordered a lot from them over the years and on a couple of occasions when I've phoned up about delays in orders getting sent out I've been told that they've had problems getting certain types of card to authorise - it was a big problem with maestro a while ago. I think they therefore get the labels printed out in order of authorisation taking place.
I got my hot cross bun - love her more in the fur than on TV. Don't know if I'll like the coloured ones as much but porridge looks fab. there are a few hot crosses on ebay at the mo.

Seems this is the third time QVC have made major cock ups with orders. Leighton Denny TSV at christmas and then Kings Realm the latter people told at the last minute before christmas orders cancelled.

Well, the plot thickens as despite receiving a letter from them my order status is still showing 'awaiting stock'!!! I am not that desperate where I'll pay the prices asked on eBay as that really p****s me off when people are only buying from QVC or wherever with the intention of trying to make a huge profit without having any interest in the bears whatsoever!

I queried the patch on its head with QVCUK, so today I have received a letter it says, it has 3 patches one on its head or her head as they have put, one on its right arm and one on its chest, and loose threads on its foot,that are the actual design, it has been designed to look like a tatty bear, that has been very well loved, so now we know.

Although I haven't seen the ones on its arm and chest, and I've given it as a present now to my sons girl friend and she loved it.

OMG I have just looked on eBay and they are selling for up to £75.
Now I can't remember what Q where asking but it wasn't that much.
I am missing a trick here I would never have thought to buy at Q's price and then sell it on at such a HUGE mark up.
No wonder they sell out so quickly if there is so much profit to be had.
I wonder if any one actually keeps the bears they buy?

OMG I have just looked on eBay and they are selling for up to £75.
Now I can't remember what Q where asking but it wasn't that much.
I am missing a trick here I would never have thought to buy at Q's price and then sell it on at such a HUGE mark up.
No wonder they sell out so quickly if there is so much profit to be had.
I wonder if any one actually keeps the bears they buy?

I guess they do if purchased off ebay.

Somebody has posted on Facebook that they have got a credit of £10 on their account after complaining about this. I know it's not the same as getting your bear but it's something.

Also on facebook charlie and qvc replied that it was a computer problem(how ****** long have people had problems with the website since last year!), which caused all this. Seems it was not counting down the number sold and no one noticed. Charlie bought one for their mum but cancelled the order hoping someone else get the bear.

I bet if they really wanted they could make an extra 400 bears, it might be a wait for the customers but at least they would get the bear.

Also on facebook charlie and qvc replied that it was a computer problem(how ****** long have people had problems with the website since last year!), which caused all this. Seems it was not counting down the number sold and no one noticed. Charlie bought one for their mum but cancelled the order hoping someone else get the bear.

I bet if they really wanted they could make an extra 400 bears, it might be a wait for the customers but at least they would get the bear.

they cant make an extra 400 as the certificates all say a number like 3217/4000 so they cant make more than that

Latest posts

Back