ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:song::song:
3-6-9 We all drank wine
The Monkeys took the p*$$ on the QVC line
The line broke, the monkeys got choked
And they all went to clearance in a little row boat, clap-clap!! :clapping:
:song::song:

I think the idea of a wedding pair of monkeys is not such a bad one - although shame they have a crown on, I could imagine buying a handbag for a newly engaged bride, and as far as tacky: I have seen far, far, faaaarrrrr worse... althought the bear with the ring is hard to beat

I think the idea of a wedding pair of monkeys is not such a bad one - although shame they have a crown on, I could imagine buying a handbag for a newly engaged bride, and as far as tacky: I have seen far, far, faaaarrrrr worse... althought the bear with the ring is hard to beat

had forgotten about that bear, oh it was beyond gross, on "The Wright Stuff" they show a naff royal wedding souviner every day, have yet to see any of QVC's offerings on there (don't always watch due to shift patterns) but that bear should make an apperance.

i saw these in a dept store last week.... there they were just labelled as "wedding monkey" no mention of royal.... I wonder if that was an idea at QVC towers...?

Not for me thank you but I've seen tackier wedding souvenirs.

That flipping bear for a start! I'm sure I saw someone presenting it for the umpteenth time and saying it was limited to 3000 but it struck me it has been on air several times so it clearly wasn't selling that well.

But even that can be surpassed by some if the china and tat on sale on the streets of London.

My tip - ignore the bliddy wedding....just enjoy the day off from work. :nod:

ahhhh but if it was purple..... :happy:

Mrs. J. being this forums personal style icon I can only hope QVC reads this and gets sewing quick.
P.S. Not too long ago I think I remember you saying you got a purple handbag from the Primark emporium, perfik just perfik. :cheeky:x

Vile! Mind you I might be biased, as I wouldn't be seen dead at the age of 37, with a cuddly monkey dangling off my handbag anyway - wedding themed or not!!

Vile! Mind you I might be biased, as I wouldn't be seen dead at the age of 37, with a cuddly monkey dangling off my handbag anyway - wedding themed or not!!

I have Kipling bags and I take monkeys off. Although my overnight bag was bought from an outlet and was even cheaper because it didn't have a monkey. Result!

I don't like the Kipling monkeys anyway. Now if it was cats..................................:blush:

Last edited:
Personally I am happy to be one with my inner child and enjoy the monkey on my bag.:blush: Have to be grown up enough of the time:wonder::doh:

Personally I am happy to be one with my inner child and enjoy the monkey on my bag.:blush: Have to be grown up enough of the time:wonder::doh:

I do too..

I caught my mum putting her monkey's thumb in his mouth the other day as she was sitting in my car - and she's well into her 70s... what's wrong with a bit of fun sometimes? :sun:

This looks AWFUL ! not sure thia would get 'Palace approval' they keep throwing in 'Collectors item'. You never know your great great grandchildren may see it on Antiques Roadshow.I won't be 'investing'!

Apparently it's £8 P&P from the Kipling website according to someone on the QVC FB page... I take it it's sold out on QVC as it's now showing waitlist.

Get over it people, surely it's just a bit of harmless fun? My 3 yr old Goddaughter would love it. (She has a few of my Kipling monkeys stashed away in her pockets already).
I always take them off the bags, but usually I keep them, because when I fancy a change the bags get a better price on ebay when they are sold with their matching monkey. But who can resist the big blue eyes and impeccable manners of a three year old angel's 'Pleeeeease'?

Tacky but kinda naughty QVC!!

Last night I watched Debbie Flint rave on about the Kipling double "Royal Wedding (yawn, yawn, yawn!!) monkeys and how she had to have a pair and how wonderful they were, yet she failed to mention that you can purchase them from the Kipling website for £10!! compared to QVCs £15.25. Thats 50%+ more - so much for fantastic value prices as QVC always buy in bulk quantities.

Latest posts

Back