• Xmas TSV 5.jpg
    Xmas TSV 5.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 80
Alison Cork Set of 3 Mercury Glass Trees
Item Number: 818893
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

Decorating with family and friends is one of the most special parts of the run up to Christmas, and with this Alison Cork pre-lit tree set, your home will be looking beautiful and festive in a matter of minutes. Made from mercury glass, these three trees come in different sizes and boast twinkling LED lights that give off a warm, inviting glow. The perfect Christmassy adornment to any part of your home!

Statement decor -
if you're looking for beautiful vintage-inspired decorations to add to your wintry decor, then these mercury glass trees are bound to be the perfect fit. With eye-catching twinkling LED lights that emit a warming glow through coloured glass, this statement set is perfect for anything from table scaping, mantlepiece adorning, and windowsill ornamenting. The possibilities are endless .

Decorate your way - coming in a set with three different sizes, finding the perfect spot for a festive flourish throughout the home is easy. Positioned as a collection or separately, a stunning magical effect is guaranteed.

Versatile style - these trees are battery operated with a timer function, so you can move them around wherever you want within the home without need for a mains plug. Whether that’s in the living room or as a centrepiece to your dining table, these gorgeous trees can be enjoyed anywhere.

Colours to suit every home - choose from a range of festive shades to give your home the perfect Christmassy glow. For something traditional and timeless, opt for Green or Antique Gold, and for a soft, elegant twist, choose the Red or the Silver option.

• Suitable for indoor use only
  • Battery powered (batteries included)
  • Three settings: On / Off / Timer
  • 'On' timer: 18 hours off / 6 hours on

Colour options:

• Antique Gold
  • Red
  • Green
  • Silver

Contains:

• 1 x small tree: 8.5cm x 16cm (3.3" x 6.3")
  • 1 x medium tree: 10cm x 24cm (3.9" x 9.4")
  • 1 x large tree: 11.5cm x 30cm (4.5" x 11.8")
  • 3 x AAA batteries
  • 6 x AA batteries

How to use:

• Slide the switch to the 'TIMER' position. The timer function will keep the items working for 6 hours continuously and then after which time they will switch off and come on again 18 hours later
  • To turn on continuously switch to the 'ON' position
  • To turn off slide the switch to the 'OFF' position
  • Fragile glass decorations: please handle with care
  • To clean lightly dust with a soft, clean cloth
  • Keep away from fire

When Alison C was describing some of her 'stuff' - particularly the way "she loved this" or "loved the way this...", then feeling her way around 2 gold peacocks she said "it looks like he's standing on what seems to be a log"; I could just imagine her standing in the show room of a manufacturer in China saying "I want 200 of this and 400 of these, and 1,500 of those" because she doesn't seem to look in in detail at what she's bought until she's presenting them on air !!!

I wonder if its the same place that Julian McD gets all his glitzy bits, but I can't imagine Ambitious Holden trawling around showrooms because no-one would know her and her ego wouldn't stand it.

Sadly there is so much tat now ..: I do like a little bit of tat … just like Frasiers dad ( the comedy show ) lol …. I really do like a little but QVC has gone crazy with the tatty stuff …

They're banging it out now on 3 easy pays because they know that people will be really stretched in a few weeks time. The prices are really high on most of the stuff anyway. Nearly 40 quid for a glass vase with lights in ???? that one item will keep me fed over Christmas !

When Alison C was describing some of her 'stuff' - particularly the way "she loved this" or "loved the way this...", then feeling her way around 2 gold peacocks she said "it looks like he's standing on what seems to be a log"; I could just imagine her standing in the show room of a manufacturer in China saying "I want 200 of this and 400 of these, and 1,500 of those" because she doesn't seem to look in in detail at what she's bought until she's presenting them on air !!!

I wonder if its the same place that Julian McD gets all his glitzy bits, but I can't imagine Ambitious Holden trawling around showrooms because no-one would know her and her ego wouldn't stand it.
Amanda Holden's items are in all the catalogues, those circular chairs, and tumblers and plant pots and all that other junk. I don't believe she had much input at all in buying and selling any of those items. She probably got them from the catalogue returns shop and then flogged them out on QVC.

CC

Latest posts

Back