Christmas in July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see Rosa is on now trying to flog last year's YC Christmas TSV!!

Yes. It's unbelievable isn't it flogging last years stock. At least these were nice, the rest of the garbage they have been trying to flog this two days is bordering on the offensive. Its all crap they couldn't sell last year along with that annoying noisy pad game which I hate. I hated it last year and detest it even more when we are boiling hot during a heatwave in July. It's quite unfortunate for QVC that we are having this wonderful weather and not feeling in the least bit Christmassy. I don't know about anyone else but I am thinking of lovely barbecued food and salads washed down with ice cold rose wine, not freezing December and present buying!!!!!

Yes. It's unbelievable isn't it flogging last years stock. At least these were nice, the rest of the garbage they have been trying to flog this two days is bordering on the offensive. Its all crap they couldn't sell last year along with that annoying noisy pad game which I hate. I hated it last year and detest it even more when we are boiling hot during a heatwave in July. It's quite unfortunate for QVC that we are having this wonderful weather and not feeling in the least bit Christmassy. I don't know about anyone else but I am thinking of lovely barbecued food and salads washed down with ice cold rose wine, not freezing December and present buying!!!!!

Yep,several bottles of rose purchased this morning , whitesnake!!!!!!

Wow, how terminally dull was that "event"? Having survived not putting the telly on at all for the last three days, I had hoped to turn on this morning to something exciting and interesting. Did I heck. Richard bloomin' Jackson! And there is 8 hours of him over the weekend too. Back to looking for something else to watch for a bit. I wouldn't mind so much if they were decent shows, but it'll be the same old products with the gnome standing there with his hands in his pockets, like a spare part, while the guest does all the work. And when he does speak, what comes out of his mouth should actually be coming out of his backside.

Latest posts

Back