Christmas is coming music straw poll.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just when you think it can't get any more annoying they are now playing it over the start of the show as background music including showing the frozen snow globe which plays "Let it go". So we now have two of the most annoying tunes ever played at the same time.

I like the Carol of the Bells (for that is what QVC are using), but they relentlessly play the same snippets of it, and it really doesn't sound nice when they do that. Play the whole thing or not at all... I think last year they had the choir on who were flogging a CD with the carol on it - hence their choice. Wonder what their justification will be this year, apart from saving a few quid?

I feel the same about the snippets they are using from Paloma Faith's version of The World In Union for the Rugby World Cup - they've managed to find the most irritating parts of it, yet when you hear it as a whole her version really isn't that bad.

No - I love Christmas and all things Christmasy but I hate how early it starts in QVC. 3 months of this is off putting.

OMG actually CAN'T STAND that ****** Christmas music they play. It's beyond awful. Weird, freaky, creepy it actually reminds me of the music from The Omen, as I said on another thread. Especially that "aaahhhh aaahhhh" bit. I'm convinced some sort of stalker/slasher is about to appear at any moment :whew: They need to find something a little more upbeat and a little less scary!

No u hate the music. It is creepy, couldn't they pick a nice cheerful and happy Christmas tune xx

Latest posts

Back