Christmas candles: what do you burn?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Red apple wreath just does not smell as gorgeous as it used to. still nice but much weaker burning it but disappointed

also Burning Harry Slatkin strong throw but as boring as hell. heady sweet floral

Well my candle burning stopped at Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve was a total washout! No throw, and barely a discernible scent, even going out and coming back in.
No candles yesterday as I was not in my living room enough to justify it, as by the time I settled down there weren't 3 hours to burn a candle from side to side.
So my two for decluttering out of my collection are:
  • Glittering Star
  • Christmas Eve
All the other candles I chose to burn performed very well indeed.

Well I used Christmas Memories on Christmas Eve and Day and it just smelt like hot wax. Youngest daughter "gifted" me a huge three wick candle in an animal print glass container, vanilla and coconut fragrance. I have no idea what brand it is or where she got it from but it is gorgeous. Quiet delicate but definitely better than Yankee.

Funnily enough though yesterday I was burning a World Journey Christmas in Paris in the day and Christmas Magic with a Hollyberry melt in the evening. Very strong and I could smell them still when I came downstairs this morning. I was rather worried I might have left the melt warmer on! In comparison the World Journey Bavarian Pretzels was largely unnoticeable.

Latest posts

Back