What type of candle do you like best?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No really babytoes it's actually the truth :angel: I even have a big fat Kirks Folly one (to my shame :blush:) that lives on my hearth and here's the damning evidence prove it. :grin:

View attachment 7235

Be honest - you strategically placed that fruit bowl just for show didn't you... :wink:
I have a nice bowl like that in my living room but mine's full of Hershey bars. :up:

Be honest - you strategically placed that fruit bowl just for show didn't you... :wink:

Too right I did!! :mysmilie_61: Xmas is the only time I ever have such a flash bowl of fruit. :wink:
I have a nice bowl like that in my living room but mine's full of Hershey bars. :up:
Nooooooooooooooooo!! Choccie must always live in the fridge. :tongue:

Not a fan of Yankees, hate the jar shapes and a lot of the fragrances.

Darls soy wax tarts for me every time !

I used to love Yankee and indeed still really love their Fresh Cut Roses/Rose of Morroco, but that's about all these days. Some of the fragrance names now are just totally ambiguous - and it puts me off. I'm a tart girl (but you all knew that anyway :grin: ) rather than candle these days, less messy and I actually find for some reason I get better fragrance from them.

If you like the rose ones Barb then try Yankee's Christmas Rose. It's lovely.:happy:

If I burn anything from Yankee now then I opt for the tarts. I found that a lot of the jar candles seemed to have a more 'petroleum' scent to them than when I first started buying them (or maybe it's just my nose :thinking:) so I've stopped buying them.

My favourite scent is vanilla so, when I feel like a treat, I burn the pure vanilla candles from Milkhouse Creamery (I've stockpiled them.) The scent permeates through the whole house ...... which I love. Having said that though, I've currently got a large jar candle burning (vanilla based and which only cost £5 from my local factory shop) and it's lovely.

Latest posts

Back