christmas weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
quite a few bits on the website and early bird prices - I see the qvc calendar is there for £11:mysmilie_17:

not really interested in the tsv

wonder if there will be any other promotions like easy pay

I just can't face the Christmas hype at this time of year so if I miss any WONDERFUL bargains that's it!
I have had to encounter the sight of a Christmas card & mince pie this week & it is just more than I can cope with.Christmas weekend QVC style will def. not have me tuning in.Good Luck to those who enjoy!!!!

And of course they will do exactly the same thing on 25 October and 25 November and then 10 days before christmas it will be last minute christmas shopping as per every other year!! and probably with yet more bedding gifts/candles/hideous singing ornaments (does anyone remember the singing christmas tree a few years ago!), jewellery gifts, eek gifts, beauty gifts and not forgetting trusty old Tom Pacconi decorations and cooks essentials so when everyone is standing in their kitchen christmas day in their quacker factory jumper making jellies shaped like snowmen

And of course they will do exactly the same thing on 25 October and 25 November and then 10 days before christmas it will be last minute christmas shopping as per every other year!! and probably with yet more bedding gifts/candles/hideous singing ornaments (does anyone remember the singing christmas tree a few years ago!), jewellery gifts, eek gifts, beauty gifts and not forgetting trusty old Tom Pacconi decorations and cooks essentials so when everyone is standing in their kitchen christmas day in their quacker factory jumper making jellies shaped like snowmen

No thanks Fredab! I intend to be sipping a few glasses looking out onto the blue Med. in my Michelle Hope caftan of course.
I just loved the singing Christmas tree but didn't think I'd get it through customs.

i love xmas on QVC

it completely encapsulates everything i like about shopping telly. tacky, unnecessary, and downright odd.

i look forward to seeing angel ornaments with the hand painted faces of burn victims, animated snowy village scenes with miniature skaters juddering across a mirror, tins of overpriced biscuits and colour morphing lights.

i love it and i'm looking forward to it :O)

Last edited:
i love xmas on QVC

it completely ecapsulates everything i like about shopping telly. tacky, unnecessary, and downright odd.

i look forward to seeing angel ornaments with the hand painted faces of burn victims, animated snowy village scenes with miniature skaters juddering across a mirror, tins of overpriced biscuits and colour morphing lights.

You've missed out the Cracker Factory crap as well. :puke:

i love xmas on QVC

it completely encapsulates everything i like about shopping telly. tacky, unnecessary, and downright odd.

Your right BB I am missing all of this, must tune in!
the tackier the better!

well I've watched most of today and nothing appeals.To be fair there are quite a few new bits and some good early bird prices - and some really crap early bird prices.

The TSV doesn't appeal to me at all and they may have been a couple of bits I could have been presuaded on (slanket,handbag organiser thingy,cookie jars) had they been on crazy easy pay - but TBH like its been said - QVC whip themselves into a frenzy this time of year and they'll be endless weekends/promotions like this,so my money's been safe so far.

I cannot get over some of the P&P prices.I know its been chewed over again and again on here - and I honestly can't see it changing in the near future - but things I've vaguley liked today are all knocking on for around £5.45 P&P :angry: not paying that in this competitive market!!!

Xmas pressie returns?

Nearer to Christmas QVC start peddling their extended MBG until Jan 25th to allow 30 days after our loved ones have stopped laughing at our present choices and asked us to return the present for a refund. It'd be really good (tho unlikely) if they started it from their early bird weekend; anyone who bought something last weekend as a Christmas present would have no chance to return it as unsuitable much beyond the end of October. You'd have to pretty confident that your Grannie/Neice/Milkman loves Quacker to risk buying!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back