Clang .. there goes another name dropped by Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Surprises me how many times Jill Franks feels the need to drop celeb names into conversation. Clang .. there goes another ... Frankie Vaughan today. Discussing a pair of earrings in the current Italian gold hour she remembered she had a similar pair of earrings that Frankie V had given her for her 18th! She went on about loving them and how nice it was to suddenly nb them having seen these similar ones as he was such a lovely man. She then immediately turned on a sixpence and said she wears them all the time, (odd that considering a moment ago she'd only just remembered them!, next minute she lives in them).

The thing is though for somebody who I assume is a nobody in the celeb world how come she knows all these people??? as its always clang, clang there goes another ..

think she was a dancer, in the chorus probably, and maybe did him a few favours? who knows?

Her husband runs a high profile PR agency and used to work for Mark Borkowski so he will be the one with the celeb connections. If you haven't heard of Borkowski then think Max Clifford without the grey hair.

Frankie Vaughan!

Well, not a lot of people will remember him - a high kicker lol

EDIT:
Hang on -

Frankie Vaughan, CBE, DL (3 February 1928 – 17 September 1999[1]) was an English singer of traditional pop music, who issued more than 80 recordings in his lifetime. He was known as "Mr. Moonlight" after one of his early hits.[

I've got the wrong Frankie?

Last edited:
No that's the right one Minim.

I wonder what sort of favours RM thinks she may have done for him?

As for not having to work, a lot of women 'don't have to work' but do so because they enjoy it.

How long has Frankie been dead? I remember my granny liked him.

Claudia also did not need to work either. Her husband has some high profile company and she was always out at celeb events.

How long has Frankie been dead? I remember my granny liked him.

Claudia also did not need to work either. Her husband has some high profile company and she was always out at celeb events.

Died 1999, that's why I was confused

I think JF thinks she has other power connections too. According to her during a jewellery hour, she is sorry that she has no more stock and she would do her best to get it back. Yeah, like ****** hell she would. Never mind all those people back there who actually do the work for QVC. I know she has her fans but I can't stand her.

I think JF thinks she has other power connections too. According to her during a jewellery hour, she is sorry that she has no more stock and she would do her best to get it back. Yeah, like ****** hell she would. Never mind all those people back there who actually do the work for QVC. I know she has her fans but I can't stand her.

that winds me up too, sounds like she is running a shop!

Latest posts

Back