Clarisonic Face & Body TSV 10 Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for asking that question again bags. It is the original from q that I have so the body brushes won't fit.

This is now showing at an Introductory price £175.20 and available on 4 easy payments of £43.80 at the moment.

How long does it take to charge after the initial 24 hour charge? I've had it on charge since this morning but it's still not fully charged.

This is now showing at an Introductory price £175.20 and available on 4 easy payments of £43.80 at the moment.

How long does it take to charge after the initial 24 hour charge? I've had it on charge since this morning but it's still not fully charged.

Recharging does seem to take another 24 hours.. I do like mine alot but need to recharge every 5-6 days. I use the higher speeds and cleanse for 2 minutes each time, so guess this drains the battery quite quickly. The battery could really do with just requiring a 3-4 hour charge so you can still use it twice a day. I have to resort to manual cleansing when it's on charge.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

The body brush drains it quickly as well. The lights on the back if you notice them down to two if you plug in overnight it usually it fully charged by early next day.

I admit because of my roseaca I still use low setting and only charge every few months.

Latest posts

Back