Clarisonic Face & Body TSV 10 Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

speckledhen

Registered Shopper
For all those interested in getting a clarisonic, which got good comments in the 'what does work' thread - I have received an email from Q about Clarisonic TSV on 10 Feb, looks like it contains 3 face attachemts plus 4 face creams/cleansers, and one body attachment plus 2 body creams/cleanser. I hope for all those that are interested, that it is on easypay.

3 face attachemts plus 4 face creams/cleansers, and one body attachment plus 2 body creams/cleanser.

See, that's what I don't want or need but it is what will push the price up!

would love to try the clarisonic would have to be on easy pay though no way can i afford one otherwise

I know!! I have to agree its only the actual clarisonic unit that you want, as you can get different heads/attachments from ebay much cheaper. The creams are not very good in my opinion. Fingers crossed for easypay for everyone cos it really makes a difference to your skin.

Could that be a choice of face brushes rather than all 3? I have the face and body Clarisonic, which I love, but mine came only with one face brush and one body brush. I use it with Liz Earle, Eve Lom and Gatineau cleansers and it is brilliant.

Last edited:
:whew:
Whoo-Hoo!

I just got one - eBay!
Just under £55.00 with P&P

White Mia, sensitive brush head, 1oz sample cleanser.

Deep joy! :giggle:

Could that be a choice of face brushes rather than all 3? I have the face and body Clarisonic, which I love, but mine came only with one face brush and one body brush. I use it with Liz Earle, Eve Lom and Gatineau cleansers and it is brilliant.

Yes normally you only get one facial brush and one body, but QVC have a special deal with Clarisonic so you get the delicate,sensitive and normal facial brushes plus one body brush.

It will be the same cleansers as before full size and 75mls sizes. Should be the same price too £159+ on four easy pay.

As already said it is the same kit as last time.
Here is the picture from the newsletter

Clarisonic TSV.jpg

I have acne rosacea and love my clarisonic and wouldnt be without it,
I now know why Donna used to rave about it all the time
I havent tried the cleansers and body products that came with it,
and would have rather they did a cheaper TSV

:whew:
Whoo-Hoo!

I just got one - eBay!
Just under £55.00 with P&P

White Mia, sensitive brush head, 1oz sample cleanser.

Deep joy! :giggle:

That was a good bargain minim. Was it on a buy it now or a bit. I would like a Mia as it is a bit smaller for when I am travelling but it is not normally much cheaper. At that price would be worth looking at.

I have the normal one and wouldn't be without it now.

I had to wait 6 flipping days for it rosey.
Much prefer buy it now.

In the meantime a Tresonics was put up for sale for £15 BIN (snapped up) then another Tresonics for £17.50 BIN (snapped up) so I was sweating a bit wondering if I was right to pass those up and wait for the Clarisonic.
Was worth the wait in retrospect.

Funnily enough it was the cleansers that put me off buying it last time.

Good to hear the feedback on it and that I can use it with my Elemis and Decleor cleansers. I may be tempted but I'll try ebay first.

Funnily enough it was the cleansers that put me off buying it last time.

Good to hear the feedback on it and that I can use it with my Elemis and Decleor cleansers. I may be tempted but I'll try ebay first.

I use mine with the Boots or Sanctuary hot cloth cleansers and have no problems. Much cheaper than the qvc cleansers and you can get them with vouchers or 3 for 2's so they are very economical. I have also seen that Boots now have a gel type cleanser so am going to try that next time.

I seriously wouldn't be without mine and it works brilliantly with my current Dermalogica cleanser!

been hesitating but after everyone's positive feedback on here think i may just go for it with the easy pay's i'll have some birthday money so can put it towards it :) will admit was tempted by the more reasonable price wise tresonics but i think it's a case of you get what you pay for and the more money for the clarisonic sounds worth it

I use mine with Elemis Sensitive Wash which I used anyway long before the Clarsonic. I have used it with Eve Lom too. Any cleanser you remove with water or damp cloth no problems. I actually give the cleansers away apart from the the body scrub one.

Latest posts

Back