Clarisonic Face & Body TSV 10 Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish they would put less of the cleansers in so they could bring the price down. I really want to try this.

The Mia is smaller and has only one speed. The other has two speed and you can use the body brush with it. You cannot use the body brush with the Mia. The Mia is smaller overall but they all use the same size face brush size. I have the Mia and use it twice a day. The down side of all of them is the charge time. It says 18 hours charge to get 20 minutes of use. I would charge mine once a week.

Thanks that's really helpful. I don't really want or need the body brush (can't see myself finding the time to faff with that), nor do I want the cleanser etc. Although easy pay makes it attractive, it's not a top priority and I'll probably buy the Mia (or ask hubby to buy it as a birthday present) from Space NK or Salonskincare at some point in the future. I'm still holding up on my self-imposed ban from buying anything from QVC, and have mixed feelings about easy pay after having too many of them last year (should finish last easy pay this month) and losing track of how much was due when etc.

I have no regrets about buying the Clarisonic before Christmas. I started off using the sensitive brush, but have just changed to the Blue (delicate) one as the white one was a bit harsh even though I did not think my skin was that sensitive. The cleansers that come with it are so so, but I mainly use C & P which i have used for 10 years. My skin gets very congested around the chin and nose and the Clarisonic has not helped that much, which makes me wonder if another cleanser would be better. I have read on here a few times that some ladies find the C & P clogs pores - or maybe it is my age (49). Saying that, I would really recommend the Clarisonic.

I love my Clarisonic, but have only used the body brush a few times, it is too much of a faff in the shower, and I usually do not have that much time, although use it always on my face.

Well I've finally succumbed to JF's low key sales pitch and gone for the pink TSV.

In reality I ordered it and switched her off at one minute past midnight, as she was more than I could cope with when I was half asleep. I'll try to tune in at 4 this afternoon and watch Pippa's presentation, so that I know what I'm doing when it arrives.

After reading the reviews on QVC and Amazon I've decided to go for it too. It is a good opportunity to give it a go for a few weeks that you won't get anywhere else. My rationale is that I don't normally spend much on skincare but probably ought to have a better routine and this might encourage me and the 4 easy pays make it much more attractive.

i finally succumbed been wanting to try it for a while it is a bit expensive but the easy pays swung it for me i can justify to myself near enough £40 just not thinking about the total cost as it makes me feel bit guilty women for you! lol

i finally succumbed been wanting to try it for a while it is a bit expensive but the easy pays swung it for me i can justify to myself near enough £40 just not thinking about the total cost as it makes me feel bit guilty women for you! lol

I got it last time on easy pay and seemed a huge amount but suddently last payment taken from card on 7th Feb. Time has flown and now it is paid for - hurray! You might feel the same when you start using it; hope you get good results.

Have dithered long enough.............. and placed my order.
Thank you all for your very informative 'postings' - they have really helped me make my decision and I have ordered the green (fav colour !)
I like the inclusion of the different heads as this will enable me to let my daughter have a separate one (she would have nabbed it regardless)
Hope we like it - or it likes us !

Thanks again for sharing - I LOVE this forum !!!!

inatizzy

Well I am eating my own words and ordered the TSV today. Went for Lavender option and really looking forward to it arriving. I'm not too fussed about the Clarisonic cleansing products so I might sell those on EBay.

I got it last time on easy pay and seemed a huge amount but suddently last payment taken from card on 7th Feb. Time has flown and now it is paid for - hurray! You might feel the same when you start using it; hope you get good results.

I agree! It was a great feeling the other day when the payments finished. I really like it, but do not seem to have had the same results as so many other ladies with blocked pores and congested areas. I don't know whether to try another cleanser.

I wish I could afford it to try as my dry flaky skin patches are driving me mad but paying off too many Christmas EP`s ( I was ill over Christmas so online shopping was a Godsend!) Will have to hope its a TSV again sometime :-(

DRAT. I completely forgot about this and yesterday was one on the very rare, Q free days. It's now back up to £193.00. Hopefully they'll lower it to an 'introductory price' or have it as a OTO. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until next time.

Well I fell for the sales patter and ordered one, thinking that if I don't like it, I can send it back before the second ez pay kicks in etc etc. I had a real pang of "what the hell have I done?" after I had "tapped the app" but I keep telling myself I've only spent £40ish so far. Had previously looked at the Tresonic thing, but it just looked such a poor relation after the Clarisonic demos.

It's been here two days now (super speedy delivery). My skin is pretty good really (I think!). No spots or major wrinkles at 38 and whilst I don't go mad with the skincare (Liz Earle when I feel inclined to buy it, or whatevers on offer at Boots), I have no major skin issues and have a fairly clear complexion I think. Having had a couple of days use, I can't say I have seen a DRAMATIC improvement, but my skin does definitely feel smoother and my BE foundation seemed to go on better.

Jury's out at the moment. Will there be more improvement as I keep using it? Or is this it? Am going to keep going with it until the 30 days are up and see how it goes. It IS a lot of money, so I guess I'm looking for further improvement before I commit the rest of the money.

My TSV arrived yesterday and I've used it three times so far. I've used it with my usual REN gel cleanser and I can honestly say I'm impressed. My skin definitely feels smoother and looks more even. It might be wishful thinking as I've spent so much money but it's quick and easy so I'm happy so far.

Well I fell for the sales patter and ordered one, thinking that if I don't like it, I can send it back before the second ez pay kicks in etc etc. I had a real pang of "what the hell have I done?" after I had "tapped the app" but I keep telling myself I've only spent £40ish so far. Had previously looked at the Tresonic thing, but it just looked such a poor relation after the Clarisonic demos.

It's been here two days now (super speedy delivery). My skin is pretty good really (I think!). No spots or major wrinkles at 38 and whilst I don't go mad with the skincare (Liz Earle when I feel inclined to buy it, or whatevers on offer at Boots), I have no major skin issues and have a fairly clear complexion I think. Having had a couple of days use, I can't say I have seen a DRAMATIC improvement, but my skin does definitely feel smoother and my BE foundation seemed to go on better.

Jury's out at the moment. Will there be more improvement as I keep using it? Or is this it? Am going to keep going with it until the 30 days are up and see how it goes. It IS a lot of money, so I guess I'm looking for further improvement before I commit the rest of the money.

Keep us updated Birdie. I'd love one but am quaking at the thought of spending that on washing my face!!

Mine arrived yesterday, and has been on charge until this evening. I've just used it for the first time and like other comments, I notice that my skin feels really smooth afterwards, and even after one use seems to look better (unless its my imagination). I don't' have any spots or other skin problems other than extreme dryness but it has been looking dull and pores have been larger lately. If the Clarisonic improves all of that I'll be a happy bunny. What did impress me was how light the brush is and how comfortable it is to hold as well. It seems well thought out. I used Boots No7 Cleansing Balm with it. I've put all the Clarisonic cleansing products on Ebay as I don't need them and sales of those should fund one month's easy pay instalment.

Latest posts

Back