Clarisonic question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pickles

Registered Shopper
I know there are a lot of clarisonic fans on the forum, and was thinking of treating myself to the Mia.
I have noticed that QVC also have the original on super-bargain-price (although on waitlist) and wondered if one has any advantages over the other?
I know you can get them elsewhere, but would make use of the MBG if I didn't get on with it.
Also, there are a couple of beauty tool TSV's coming up - any chance of a clarisonic TSV?
Many thanks.

I know there are a lot of clarisonic fans on the forum, and was thinking of treating myself to the Mia.
I have noticed that QVC also have the original on super-bargain-price (although on waitlist) and wondered if one has any advantages over the other?
I know you can get them elsewhere, but would make use of the MBG if I didn't get on with it.
Also, there are a couple of beauty tool TSV's coming up - any chance of a clarisonic TSV?
Many thanks.

Hi Pickles, i have the original clarisonic, and i believe the Mia has only one speed on it, whereas on
the original you can change the speed. Saying that i've never changed the speed on mine. I think
its great. A friend in work who is a total beauty junk, wanted the clarisonic for ages, and she finally
got in on easy pay, but she didn't like it at all. So i'd say if you want to try it the QVC MBG is best
way to go, as its a lot of money if you don't love it

I was pleased with the Clarisonic for a couple of months. Then I notice my thread veins getting worse on my cheeks. Flogged it on EBay as outside of the 30 day MBG and I had already flogged the cleansing stuff that came with it on EBay.

I was pleased with the Clarisonic for a couple of months. Then I notice my thread veins getting worse on my cheeks. Flogged it on EBay as outside of the 30 day MBG and I had already flogged the cleansing stuff that came with it on EBay.

I really admire everyone that sells things on EBay, i threw the cleansers out. And funny you should say about thread veins
Flamenco, i have one on my chin and round my nose, so i'll be careful with it round those spots. Love this forum, you get
good hints and tips, and laughs :happy:

Yes the Mia does not have the time to tell you when to move round the face. Also as has been said one speed.

I have roseaca and thread veins, no problems with the Clarisonic, B:U:T, I use the delicate head only and gently.

I gave the cleansers away to friends, whether they wanted them or not.:bow:

I have the original and absolutely love it. My skin has been transformed since using it. I use it in the morning on the more intense setting, with a pea sized amount of Bobbi Brown lathering tube soap. It would definitely be my single dessert island product, although maybe I wouldn't be able to charge it on a dessert island :thinking:

I really admire everyone that sells things on EBay, i threw the cleansers out. And funny you should say about thread veins
Flamenco, i have one on my chin and round my nose, so i'll be careful with it round those spots. Love this forum, you get
good hints and tips, and laughs :happy:

The sale proceeds from flogging the cleansing products were the equivalent of one easy payment of about £40 at the time, so that reduced the cost of the Clarisonic. If I buy a beauty TSV, I do the same with the stuff I don't want in it (I usually just want a couple of items in a TSV) and that offsets the cost of the TSV. On occasion sale proceeds of unwanted bits have actually resulted in the the bits I've kept being free. I'm a big Ebay advocate and the older I get, the less sentimental I've become about stuff and belongings. If its not used, its on Ebay!

QVC stuff always sells well on ebay, and like Flamenco I get some/all of my money back this way. When I can't be bothered or too busy I give it to my favourite charity shops, and they also report it sells well!!

Be careful with the super bargain price one. I returned 2 of them for being faulty (clari without any sonic). Q were fine about it, even outside 30 days, and came to collect ( which of course they have to do eith faulty goods). They told me they had loads of stock and it was very recent so wondering if it's on waitlist due to a faulty batch?

Anyway I got the Mia instead, which is absolutely fine, cheaper and I only used one speed anyway.

Interesting thread on QVC US community board. Someone bought the Clarisonic from QVC had it for about 18 months and it stopped working. So they contacted CS who told them to contact Clarisonic direct. She did returned the faulty one and got a brand new one free of charge.

I bought the Clarisonic when I think it was a TSV, it was on EZP.I use every night with LE C&P, don't know if my skin is any better for using it but I like it! This is one time when I ordered from Q so I could use the 30 day MBG.Originally thought about getting the Mia as it was the lighter version fror travelling, but I didn't think there was much difference in weight.I don't take mine abroad anyway in these days of every bit of weight counting in luggage.

I rang QVC to see if/when the super-bargain will be back in stock - They didn't have a date but said it shouldn't be too long as it is a regular stock item.
I also asked if any were coming up as TSVs as there are 2 Beauty Tool TSVs next week - said they don't know what is in the TSV until Midnight! They should ask SCW!!!

Latest posts

Back