Clarks Boot TSV 23/01/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just returning 3 pairs of clarks boots bought in the sale. Unfortunately the calves are too wide on them all. I pair was £75 in the sale and I saw them on QVC for £146! The liquorice rock boots. I had free postage and free returns. Feel a bit mean returning all 3 pairs but none were suitable. Probably will not buy on line again.

I thought they said the Clarks Nettle Leaf was out of production, and now we have new colours??? Lovely, warm, comfortable boot, btw. I bought mine about four years ago in a Clarks shop sale for £30 so it's not a new style.

I bought mine from Q a while ago and the same 3 colours were available then. Possibly the black is a made for QVC option? I bought them in Snuff and they are v comfy and warm, but I find if I want to wear them with trousers or jeans without tucking in, they pad out the ankles and look a bit like I have extreme swollen ankles. Still love them though.

I bought nettle leaf in black a year ago from Brantano. I prefer my sketchers chugga boots for supreme comfort though.

I bought nettle leaf in black a year ago from Brantano. I prefer my sketchers chugga boots for supreme comfort though.
After researching reviews and prices on the web I ordered sketchers chugga boots today from sportsdirect £39, thank you for the recommendation spartacus, they look so soft and comfy.

After researching reviews and prices on the web I ordered sketchers chugga boots today from sportsdirect £39, thank you for the recommendation spartacus, they look so soft and comfy.

I hope you like them, they are so comfy on

Latest posts

Back