Clarks Shoes TSV 15/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I browse the Clarks Outlet site and have had some terrific bargains from them and they regularly do free delivery and discount days.

Clarks Annadel Orchid Cushion Soft Wedge Sandal Wide Fit
Item Number: 163330
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

The Annadel Orchid strappy wedges feature wide leather straps on the front of the shoe with stitching and stud detail, plus an adjustable strap with hook and loop fastening around the ankle. With soft cushioning underfoot for all day, everyway wear, style and comfort are perfectly combined with these gorgeous Clarks wedges.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163330

Too high for me too. Exactly what age group are QVC targeting these days? cos it sure as hell ain't the ones who gave up wearing killer heels years ago !!!! Clearly the buyers are under 30 !!

Have they dispensed with Gill from Clarks? There's a "stylist" presenting with Jill Franks on the launch.

A lot of the reps who work for brands seem to be disappearing. I noticed that for Radley QVC seem to be using one of their own irritating stylists now, rather than the great women who worked for Radley and knew the brand inside out.

The Clarks lady was very good also, shame they seem to have replaced her too with an 'in house' stylist. I guess it saves QVC money, not that they've passed that saving onto the customer, of course.

I like wedge heels, but the tsv is much too high for me, it is a shame as it's a good price for a clarks sandal, but then as ever the £5 p&p takes the shine off the price.

I like these sandals but they are just too high for me.I have just heard Jill Franks saying how we could wear them & still return AND DRIVE in them.I don't think so Jill that is a no no in shoes like these the control would be zilch.I doubt I will ever encounter JF in a car but just in case what car does she drive?!
Agree about the usual Clarks lady being a 'miss', suppose these 'Stylists' are more available to move from brand to brand?

Gill hasn't been on for several months Shame if she has left .I liked her .Very calm , always groomed and well dressed.

Thanks - I hadn't realised she hadn't been on recent shows, as I've hardly watched QVC since Christmas.

I liked her too - always beautifully turned out and very pleasant. She knew the brand inside out and didn't feel the need to tell us about her personal life. Instead we had a rather scruffy looking stylist gushy gushy with JF about how many pairs of shoes they owned and trotting out all the cliches about how the shoes would go with a 'little trouser

Won't be buying either because of the height of the wedge.

I ordered the Sand version before it sold out. I bought a similar pair in the Clarks sale a year or two ago; they look high but the platform reduces the incline considerably. I can't wear high heels other than wedges like this. When QVC offer an open-toe in a wide fit I size down to a 3 and they fit perfectly. I won't walk far in them but I like to have a couple of pairs that aren't flat, sensible and frumpy.

I like wedge sandals, but the added platform makes it too high for me.

I have a couple of pairs from a few years back that just had a single strap over the front. I think I bought one as a Clarks TSV. They were so comfortable, I bought another pair the following summer, when they were still in stock but reduced. I can't resist buying sandals - they never wear out so I have a lot!

Too high for me too. Exactly what age group are QVC targeting these days? cos it sure as hell ain't the ones who gave up wearing killer heels years ago !!!! Clearly the buyers are under 30 !!

But does that age group buy front QVC?? Looking at what passes for fashion makes you wonder.

Latest posts

Back