Claudia's neice (:

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Understandable. Have a nice plate of chips with your bevvy.

Mmmmmm some beans with that would be yummy :mysmilie_11:

Especially if they're on toast Snoops :mysmilie_290:

Oh,I see! This is what you lot have been desperately trying to draw my attention to.

You think I'm BEANZ?,I wish I were she....she was quite awesome,many a tear of joy I have cried at her hilarious posts.:mysmilie_535:

I am also,Moira,Kylie Unlikely,Akimbo,Rob Locke,Catherine Huntley,Satis and Simon.:mysmilie_1780:

No,I am simply
BenFongTorres.....shoppingtelly.com's most incompetent "troll".

Oh,I see! This is what you lot have been desperately trying to draw my attention to.

You think I'm BEANZ?,I wish I were she....she was quite awesome,many a tear of joy I have cried at her hilarious posts.:mysmilie_535:

I am also,Moira,Kylie Unlikely,Akimbo,Rob Locke,Catherine Huntley,Satis and Simon.:mysmilie_1780:

No,I am simply
BenFongTorres.....shoppingtelly.com's most incompetent "troll".

Is this some sort of secret code, what ARE you all talking about?? :mysmilie_17:

Is this some sort of secret code, what ARE you all talking about?? :mysmilie_17:

Worry your pretty head not one jot.I have been reading ST.COM for as long as Anne Dawson's teeth have been green,my post refers to just a fraction, and I do mean a fraction, of the posters who have been in and out of here over the years.

Now,I'm outta here again,the shops await my presence.:mysmilie_82:

Hello just thought i would join to see what you lot are writting about my auntie :L
I saw a couple of you hating on her about that she was skinny and evrything can i just point out she eats like a pig :L
but she is healthy and not underweight atall :D
i love her to bits she has helped me and my mum out alot thesse past couple of years and got me THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER :D
soo yeeeah :)

Cant wait for the new baby due round my birsthday :D :D

I think that Claudia comes across as a genuine person and good fun ,unlike a few on QVC who make me sick .I refuse to mention them by name but one of them has the initials JR and anothers initials are DF..but I won't mention any names. The smarmy disingenuous people know who they are.
I have no idea if you're her neice or not but I think she's a very likable person.I only see her if she presents gadgets,and I like the fact that she doesn't pretend to be an expert ,but at the same time she knows a fair bit and she asks the right questons.
Nice lady I reckon.

I think that Claudia comes across as a genuine person and good fun ,unlike a few on QVC who make me sick .I refuse to mention them by name but one of them has the initials JR and anothers initials are DF..but I won't mention any names. The smarmy disingenuous people know who they are.
I have no idea if you're her neice or not but I think she's a very likable person.I only see her if she presents gadgets,and I like the fact that she doesn't pretend to be an expert ,but at the same time she knows a fair bit and she asks the right questons.
Nice lady I reckon.

interesting then that Claudia started her presenting career as a technology guest. she was certainly "pretending" to be an expert then.

Kylie Unlikely is going back a very long time,lets throw another name in the pot The~Herb. :mysmilie_11:

there were some fabulous ding-dongs back then. QVC King and QVC Queen were often involved. lol.

there were some fabulous ding-dongs back then. QVC King and QVC Queen were often involved. lol.
Loved one and couldn't stand the other....
icon12.gif

Latest posts

Back