22.9 KB · Views: 100
  • It Works TSV 3.jpg
    It Works TSV 3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 97
  • It Works TSV 4.jpg
    It Works TSV 4.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 93
Yet another done to death in various options as TSV
Surely this item in whatever option should sell its self if it’s good, reviewed well and reasonably priced
Hence not needed to be flogged on offer over a 24 hour period but just a regular stocked item that is repurchased

I think I tried the Flash ones years ago at my caravan. They did work but I'm not sure they were any better than anything else if you really have a good go. I'm not going to specially spend money on cleaning stuff. It's just too boring.

CC

With the texturing, these do look a little more robust than the ones that you can pick up in Poundland and Home Bargains etc. The fact that there's 40 in a the pack will probably mean that we'll be paying round about the £20 mark. I don't know whether this price will include p&p or whether that will bump it up nearer £25. Either way, it wouldn't be something I'd consider buying because they're so widely available and cheap to buy and I wouldn't buy 40 at a time. Maybe if they were a tenner all in I'd buy, as that'd be a bargain - but Q don't do bargains!

It Works 40 Piece Variety Pack Water Activated Cleaning Blocks TSV b 05/02/21

I have never had any blocks that seemed as good as the 'It Works' ones, it has been ages since they have been on. I might be empted and have a share out.

I guess they’re alright if you need to get wax crayons off the walls or doors, or black scuff marks off the floor or skirting boards (as per the demo they used to do) but I don’t have those problems. When I did use them, they disintegrated pretty quickly so I then had to get rid off multiple little white bits of the blocks that went everywhere. It was too much faff.

It Works 40 Piece Variety Pack Water Activated Cleaning Blocks
QVC Price £18.50
Todays Special Value Price £14.98
P&P £2.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

This set from It Works features 40 water-activated Cleaning Blocks in a variety of sizes, designed to gently remove stubborn stains from your surfaces, pans, appliances, tiles, leather accessories and wood floors. Made from high-tech melamine that only requires tap water to work, this impressive collection of Cleaning Blocks will effortlessly remove grease, grass and mould stains from almost anything, tackling the toughest grime to leave your home sparkling.

Feel the power - all it takes is a Cleaning Block to blitz through almost any stain, whether it's stubborn grease on your countertop, difficult marks on your leather handbag or mould settled into the grout between your tiles. The activated melamine fibres lift away and absorb tricky stains to give floors, appliances and much more a perfect finish.

Ditch the chemicals - forget messy cleaning solutions and harsh chemicals to rid the stains in your home: these Cleaning Blocks only need tap water to get the job done. It's better for the environment and better for you too, as you won't be left high and dry if you run out of solution and you don't need to expose the family to unnecessary fumes and liquids.

Endlessly versatile - you can cut these Cleaning Blocks easily to any size you like, making them perfect for cleaning tasks big or small. Use a large block to combat a big stain on your wood floor, or slice one up into small strips to target marks on your trainers. Whatever you decide to do, cutting them will extend the use you can get out of each block, making them even better value.

Goodbye waste - these Cleaning Blocks can be used multiple times to tackle stubborn stains, so there's no need to get through reels of kitchen roll each time you spot one. It's far less mess and waste, and no guilt either!

Stay stocked up - select the Auto Delivery option to receive this set three more times every 90 days, which will help you keep your home spick and span all year round and beyond!

• Chemical free
  • Cleaning Blocks crumble after repeated use - to extend their use, cut them
  • Always do a patch test
  • For use on hard surfaces only
  • Do not use on glossy car paint

Contains:

• 5 x Chunky Cleaning Blocks (l x w x d): 12cm x 6cm x 3cm (4.7" x 2.4" x 1.2")
  • 10 x Large Cleaning Blocks (l x w x d): 12cm x 6cm x 2cm (4.7" x 2.4" x 0.8")
  • 25 x Medium Cleaning Blocks (l x w x d): 7.6cm x 5.7cm x 2cm (3" x 2.2" x 0.8")

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back